•~10~•

"Ms.Shore what did I say about being late!?" Damon's yelling is the first thing I hear when I walk into the building.

"It's not like some person came over at 2 in the morning, kissed me, then left without a trace. Whoever did that is a jerk." I mumble under my breath so Damon can't hear, but of course, he does.

"Ms.Shore meet me up in my office in 5." He runs his hand through his hair and disappears into the elevator. I, on the other hand, head towards the cafe to get myself a coffee since I won't survive the day without it.

"Hey, Autumn! How have you been? Are you and- oh my." Ariana runs up to but stops mid-sentence to look at me. Am I really that repulsive? I mean I did take a shower.

"Autumn not to be rude or anything but you look like shit. What happened last night? You have bags bigger that Donald Trump's ego." I rub my eyes and throw that little hand thing to say 'eh I don't care.' I grab my coffee and walk towards the elevator but of course, Ariana is on my heels.

"Ariana I really have to get up to Damon or he'll kill me." I press the elevator button but my patience is very low today so I just keep poking more like stabbing the button till the elevator comes. Without sleep, I'm about more grumpy than the grinch on Christmas. Speaking of Christmas, that reminds me I have to visit my parents grave soon.

"Ok well let me do your makeup while we go up. If you're wanting to get Damon's attention then you need to look presentable and not like dopey."

"Fine ok! But I'm not doing to for Damon." A flutter in my stomach tells me otherwise but I ignore it. I do not have feelings for Damon. He is my boss and I only meet him 2 months ago. I plant that thought firmly in my brain. Finally after what felt like hours of stabbing the poor elevator button it arrives. I step in and press the top floor button while Ariana comes into and starts to get her foundation out. Her foundation probably will go with my skin because we're about the same shade of tan.

"Ok come here." I follow her instructions and stand in front of her. She violently puts some power under my eyes then takes her brush and shades it out. She then puts her liquid foundation on and takes her brush again and shades it out. I don't know why she does, but she puts some quick eyeshadow on and some red lipstick all in about 2 minutes.

"Ok done! You look way better now." She smiles and I turn to look at my reflection in the mirror they have installed on the elevator. I look way better now and not like some grandma. I sigh and take a sip of my caramel frappe. The ding of the elevator symbolizes that I've reached my floor and need to get out before it goes to the next floor. I quickly step out and wave to Ariana and she gives me a thumbs up. I roll my eyes and smile for the first time today.

"You're late Ms.Shore." Damon it standing in front of his door to the office tapping his foot. I look at my watch to see the time.

"Wow. I'm 30 seconds late. Oh no, you must fire me now. Oh, how will I survive this world without a job." I do the little 'put-your hand- on- your- forehead- and - act - like -a -damsel-in- distress. In my opinion, I think I rocked that look.

"Honestly Damon"

"Mr.Greyson to you." He growls out.

"Ok Mr.Greyson," I put air quotations over it and continue with my rant. "I don't care if I'm late. Sorry not sorry but I didn't get that much sleep last night 'cause someone came over. Now if you'll give me my tasks I need to do today, I'll be a holly jolly camper!" I push past him into my office to my comfy little office chair.

"Don't get that tone with me Ms.Shore, I'm still your boss." I crack my head to the side and look at him.

"Oh, I didn't know that, thanks for pointing that out." I look down at my computer and start filling online documents.

"Ms.Shore, we need to talk about my behaviour...last night." He scratches his neck and looks over to me.

"You mean about that random kiss that happened at two in the morning then saying 'It was a mistake'? Yea I remember that no need to talk about it. As you said it was a mistake." My stomach does a flip flop of hurt when I said those last words.

"Ok good. Now for today's task. You need to book a flight for two people to England. We will be staying there for three weeks for business meaning you'll be spending Christmas in England. And since you are my PA you have to go with me. This is not for fun Ms.Shore this is for business." With that, he leaves. Looks like I won't be spending Christmas with ma and pa. I sigh and start booking a flight for where Damon told me where we are going.

I send a text to him asking a question.

Me: What day are we leaving for England?

I waited a minute for a reply.

Grouchy Boss: Tomorrow so pack tonight and be here at 5 am sharp.

Me: Ok fine. Anything I have to bring a dress for or?

Grouchy Boss: We have a business party to attend to so where something nice. So yes bring a couple dresses. And try not to dress like a slut or a hobo. This is important for me.

Wow. What a selfish b-

DING

My phone goes off before I can finish my though. Dang, it.

Ma: Are you free for Christmas?

Me: Sorry ma I'm not I have a business trip and won't be back till New years. Love you but got to get back to work!

Ma: Ok well stay strong! Love you!

I shut my phone off and lay back into my chair. Soon enough I'm falling asleep.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Autumn has anyone told you that sleeping on the job is bad? No? Well, you should learn.

HELLO MY LOVELY JALAPENOS.

Updateeeeeeeedddddddddddd.

I'm in the Christmas spirit already and it's still July......*cries* SO I'M WRITING A CHRISTMAS BOOK.

hehehehehehe

But it won't be out till Christmas.

Sorry.....not sorry. <3

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.

I love reading your guys comments so comment!
Some of them make me Facebook on the ground from laughter.

-Taylor.