•~4~•

"You have one minute. Starting now." I open the door all the way to let him in. I really don't agree with this, but my heart says 'let him at least explain' and my brain says 'Get him out of your house now. He doesn't deserve your love.'

He walks in, takes my hand, which I yank back then walk towards the couch with him on my heels.

"First of Autumn, I didn't sleep with her, she is lying!" I grit my teeth hearing all his lying.

"Yea is that why she has your baby? Is that why you're the baby's daddy? I mean you aren't the sharpest knife in the cupboard but I didn't know you were that stupid. You have to sleep with her to have a kid, John!" I pull my hair and clenched my fist to stop the tears threatening to pour out.

-------------

I can't wait! This is our 3 year anniversary and I have special stuff planned! I can't believe I'm engaged to the love of my life, John. I walk down the hallway and pass our bedroom door. It's six in the morning and I just got back from visiting my brother's house. I hear shuffling coming from inside the bedroom so I do what every other person would do, I walk in. I drop the mug in my hands and it breaks into a million pieces.

John and another girl are in bed...having sex. No. No this can't be happening. I'm dreaming. That's all I'm dreaming. I pinch myself and feel pain. It's not a dream.

"Honey, it's not what it looks like." He tries to get out of the covers but I put one of my hands out and the other one over my mouth to keep me from yelling. Tears start to pour out my eyes. John gets out of the bed and slips into some sweatpants. The girl pulls the blankets over her head, as to try and hide her naked body.

"John, really! I leave for one night and this happens." More tears pour out my eyes and I walk out the room. John reaches for my hand but I sprint into the living room where my bags are.

"Baby, please. It's not what it looks like, I can explain!" I wipe the tears on my cheek and grab my bags. He thinks that I'm that stupid to fall for that.

"That's what they all say! I can't believe you cheated on me! We were engaged, John! And it's our 3 year anniversary!" I throw my hand over my mouth again to keep the sobs muffled.

"What do you mean 'were'? We still are engaged." I take the hand off my mouth and pull the ring off my finger and throw it at him.

"If you really think I would marry you after that then you are so stubborn John. I'm leaving and not coming back." With that, I grab my keys and run to my car. I can hear John shouting after me but I ignore it and drive off.

----------

"I didn't sleep with her Autumn! She needed a place to stay and I let her!" I bite my lip to keep it from quivering. You're not going to cry in front of him. Not today Autumn.

"Really John. I'm not falling for that. She could have slept in the baby's nursery that we were making but no! And you don't sleep naked with someone who 'needs a place to sleep.' Your minute is up. Leave before I call the cops." I stand up and cross my arms waiting for him to leave. He stands up too and holds his arms out trying to take mine in his.

"Leave now," I say through gritted teeth. Be strong Autumn. I cross my arms harder together trying to stop myself from hitting him. He looks at me with a blank slate of a face.

"Autumn. I will be back to talk for more time. You haven't even heard my part of the story. By honey." He waves off and exits out of the door. Right when the door closed I collapse and cry my eyes out. I don't know how long I cried before I feel asleep.

-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)

"For angels to fly"

My alarm wakes me up which is 'The A Team' from Ed Sheeran. My phone blinks and reads 5:00 am. Oh, yea I have work today. I pull myself off the floor of the living room and walk towards the bathroom. My face is all red and my eyes are pink and puffy from crying at the events that happened last night. Cold water will help with that and an Advil will help with the headache I have. After splashing my face with some water and taking two Advil, I walk towards my closet and pick out my outfits for today. I slip it on then do some makeup so I don't look like a slob on my first day. 6:00am.

I grab my car keys and head to the door. I decided to skip breakfast today because I would have ended up being late and eating till my sorrows went away. My car turns on when I click the button and I slip my jacket on before I head inside my ice cube of a car.

-----------$------------

"Ms.Shore your late," Mr.Greyson says right when I step through the doors of his office.

"I'm terribly sorry sir, I got stuck in traffic and my car broke down from the cold weather." Mr.Grayson shakes his head in disapproval.

"I do not need your excuses for being late Ms.Shore, just don't let it happen again or you're fired." Really? It's not like I can stop my car from shutting down in the freezing weather.

"I do not appreciate your sarcasm either Ms.Shore, that's another thing I despise." I didn't even know I spoke out loud. I rub my eyes and yawn. Damn, I guess crying all night doesn't help you sleep.

"Ms. Shore, why have you been crying?" My hands instantly go up to my eyes and rub them again. He can't know because it's none of his business.

"Mr.Greyson my feelings do not involve you nor do I need to tell you what's is wrong with me." I quote what he said the last time I asked him what's wrong. He looks stunned for a minute then his face becomes hard once again.

"Ms.Shore, what did I tell you about sarcasm? That's the second time on your first day. Now one more time and you're fired." He is one pass hole today. Guess someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

"Ok I'm sorry, now what am I doing today?" I take a seat in front of his desk and pull out my notepad.

"I want you to email all of the business partners I have and tell them that tomorrow's meeting is canceled due to plans. Then I want you to organize the folders in my cabinet in alphabetical order. Then get me lunch at 12:25 and continue organizing the folder."

I scribble all the things down and get up to do my work.

This is going to be one long day.
»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Hello guys! I felt bad for doing that non chapter thing so I have an early chapter for you guys! Most of it is Autumn's past and why she is broken. But more about that later!

I still will update Friday because I am amazing and if we can get this book to 30 or 25 votes ill update Thursday as well as Wednesday!

P.s This totally is not blackmailing.

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!

Love y'all!

-T