•~7~•

GUESS WHO'S BACK
BACK AGAIN
I am! Anyways here is a chapter for all my lovely readers!
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"Wait what?!" I whisper scream at Damon who is pulling me towards our table. When did this become a relationship?! I just meet him a week ago!

"I'll explain once we get back towards the office. Go with this or you will be fired. This isn't for love, this is for my business." He whispers sternly to me, which makes me flinch in the brain from his cold attitude.

"Fine. But I'm not doing anything AT ALL for this stupid thing." I slide into the booth and Damon slides in beside me.

"Ah yes, Mr.Kole so where were we?" Mr.Kole I'm guessing pulls out a folder and slides in towards Damon.

"This is the contract. If you would allow me, I would love to use your lovely girlfriend as a model for our new design. As I can see she has a lovely figure." My face immediately heats up and I turn to look at Damon to see if he will intrude into this conversation. All I see is his jaw clench and unclench as if he's furious.

"As if. She isn't even worthy to wear that dress. It's like a pig in a tutti." He mumbles under his breath. For some reason, it stings to hear those words come out of his mouth.

"Well, I guess we can do that. If you would like I could model evening's if that will work for you." I smile and take a drink of my tea.

"That would be wonderful, is it fine with you Damon?" I look over at Damon and wait for his approval. He reluctantly nods his heads and signs the contract to seal the deal.

"Thank you for your time Mr.Kole, I would love to help anytime that's possible for you." I smile at him and pick up my menu.

"Oh please call me Dave, I feel old when you call me Mr.Kole" Well he is kinda old but I guess. I look over my menu until something catches my eye.

Steak bites with a salad and a side of your choice.
27.99$

Wow. I didn't know that food was this much, I need to see if I have enough money. I dig through my clutch till I find the pocket that has my money in it. Once I take out all the bills I count the money.

15.35$

Ugh, I'm short.

" Miss what would you like to eat?" The waiter calls my attention back to reality and out of my mind.

"Um I'll just have a salad," I tell him and look over at Damon waiting for him to order. Instead, he shakes his head and speaks up.

"No, she'll have the steak bites and salad with a side of fries. And I'll have the same." He gives the waiter our menus then sits back.

"What was that for Damon?" Really, though, he didn't have to buy me that.

"I saw you eyeing that order then watched you count your money, and you ended up short like the poor person you are." He whispers to me so that only I can hear. Honestly, he can eat a cactus for calling me poor. I'm not in a good state right now and I don't need his two since in it either.

"Ok Damon, you really need to stop with all these insults. I'm poor I get it, that's why I needed this job. I'm fat, yes I know that and you don't need to call me a pig. I don't need your help nor do I need you to rule my life. You know nothing and I mean nothing about me and my past. So the next time you do that I'm done with you and this job." I can't believe what just came out of my mouth and where this confidence came from. Damon stars at me wide eyed and his eyes turn hard as if he is furious.

"Never ever speak to me that way with your pathetic life and your useless mouth. I am your boss, and you will never speak to me that way again you poor little worthless human." I fight back the tears at what he just said and I look over at Dave do see if he heard any of it, which he didn't. I can't take this anymore, I can't take what he said. As the tears begin to slowly fall down my eyes I quickly stand up and slam all the money I had left onto the table.

"I quit. And I quit being your girlfriend." I speak loudly so Dave can hear, then I walk out into the crisp air of New York. That's when I let my tears fall.

I begin to run down the street but since I'm about 3 hours away from home and have no money to pay for a cab I'm left with only one option.

I dial John's number.

------------------=========-------------

HEHEHEHEHE
CLIFF HANGER AGAIN

ILL UPDATE LATER THOUGH!

I'm back now!

-Taylor