•~6~•

"I'm finished, thank God." I look over at my laptop to look at the time. 2:22am. I'm beyond exhausted, that I can't even get up without my eyes closing. Unless I want to kill myself by getting in a car crash, I'm staying here.

BANG

I jump at the thunder rumbling through the sky. There are two things I hate in life.

1) Girls who call themselves fat when they are as skinny as a twig.
2) Storms.

I place my head down on my desk and try to block out the noises. Count sheep, it will help you fall asleep.
Ok
1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, 4 sheep.

BANG

"HOLY SHEEP." I jump out my chair and fall on my bum. Damn thunder, it's got the power out now. I hear footsteps coming from the other room. Just great. I'm going to die, just like in the horror movies where there is a storm and then the girl gets killed by some masked murder.

I grab the closest thing by me, which is a plastic spoon, and crouch behind my desk. The footsteps stop right outside my door. Gripping the spoon tighter, I move slowly towards the door. I hear the door open then footsteps walk towards me. Did I ever tell you that my office is pitch black? I lunge at my murder and stab them with my spoon.

"Take that you murder! You're not killing me today!" When I go to stab them with my weapon-spoon, a hand catches mine and grabs the spoon out.

"Ms.Shore may I ask you why you are trying to injury me with a spoon?" Oh, well I guess it's Mr.Greyson. HE IS MY MURDERER?
No dummy, he is your boss.
A hot boss.
NO!

I push those repulsive thoughts out of my mind and look up to Damon. He is staring back at me like I'm some kind of maniac trying to stab people with a spoon. Wait.

"Oh, um sorry it's just I get paranoid with storms and I heard footsteps and thought a murder was going to kill me. No big deal." I shrug and stand up, then rub my eyes as sleep tries to take over me. I walk back to my desk chair and lean back into it. My eyes automatically close, signaling I need sleep, but the constant roar of the thunder doesn't help.

"Ms.Shore why are you sleeping here?" Damon takes a seat in from of me, from what I'm hearing. I force my eyes open to look at Damon who is staring back at me again. Do I have something on my face?

"Hmm. Maybe because there is a heavy storm outside and I live about an hour away. So I don't want to die." Damon nods and heads to the couch that I have in my office. He sits down then throws his legs over it and places his hands behind his head.

"Ok well if your staying I'm staying. I don't want you to- erm I mean I don't trust you with my stuff here alone." Damon coughs and rolls over to where his back is facing me. I nod, even though he isn't looking and put my feet up on the desk then lean back into the chair once again. It's not long before I fall quickly to sleep.

:/\:/\:/\:/\:

"Ms.Shore, wake up please, you need to get to work." My shoulder being shaken wakes me up from my deep slumber. I pray my eyes open and look to the person who has been shaking me. Damon.

"Oh sorry Mr.Greyson, I will get to work right away. What do I need to do today?" I sit up and rub my eyes, then stretch my limbs. Sleeping on an office chair does not give you a good night's rest.

"Did you get that reservation done like I told you to yesterday?" Damon walks back around my desk and sits in the chair that's in front of it.

"Yes sir I did, I fill it out and should have gotten an email saying it's been approved." As if magic, my laptop bings with an email notification. I go over to my laptop and look at the notification that has been sent to me, which is the reservation approved.