CHAPTER 29

Max stormed out, closing the bedroom door behind him, it took everything in him to calm his wolf. His body was trembling. And after throwing back a few shots of Bourbon he had been hiding for a special occasion, the tension his body was riddled with eased a little.

"Why is she so fucking addicting? ..." Max growled to himself as he sat down on the sofa. He looked down at his hands, he could still feel the softness of her skin, the way she quivered when he touched the peaks of her breasts... he could still taste her sweet release. Hunger clawed at him like thunder shooting through his body. He remembered her body pressed against his, fitting him so perfectly. The way she had responded to him. He felt himself stir again, his urgent need kept growing, his Wolf clawing at him, driving him insane. Max couldn't take it. But she had panicked, she was afraid of him...He promised her even if he needed her... he wouldn't be that type of monster...

Taking another two shots, he sat the Bourbon down on the little side table and leaned back into the sofa, closing his eyes. A sudden surge of panic set a cold sweat over his skin, then a rush of heat burned through him. Max instantaneously knew that it was because of Hanna, she had just started 'The Fever'. Max jumped over the sofa and raced over to the bedroom.