CHAPTER 14

Hanna woke up feeling more refreshed than she had in her entire life. She opened her eyes, and slowly sat upright, pulling the sheet closer to her body. Erotic memories pulled at her, showcasing images of his mouth around her breast, his hand between her thighs, recalling the unbelievable sensations and emotion as her orgasm ripped through her, she sat up embarrassed and awkward knowing that she had allowed him so close to her. Frowning she touched her lips remembering their sensual kisses.

She wrapped the sheet around herself and walked over to the bathroom, looking at her feet, there were no signs of the raw wounds of yesterday. Her ankle even seemed fine, she was sure she had twisted it. Hanna looked into the mirror and gasped at her skin, it was alabaster smooth. Her fingers trailed over the skin on her arms and could also not find any sign of the deep and raw scratches she sure was there.

Dropping the sheet she inspected every inch of her body and blushed at the light pink scratches over her neck and chest, a strange feeling tingled throughout her body. Hanna then noticed a light trail of dried blood on her chest, stepping closer to the mirror, her eyes adjusted to the pour lighting, and looked at the bite mark on her breast, there were two others but not as deep as the one just above her left breast. She recalled him biting her and saying something strange she didn't understand. 'What happened, who is this man?' she thought to herself frowning and trailing her fingers over the mark, which now seemed slightly pinker.

Voices coming from outside her room jolted Hanna back to reality. Picking up the sheet again, she moved closer to the door. Turning the knob slowly, and pulling the door open, she peeked outside and saw her abductor talking to a short chubby woman with long grey hair. He was sitting down on what looked like a bar stool on the little kitchen island, with his back to her, his hands in his hair. Something was wrong, his shoulders hunched and tense, she couldn't see it in the old woman's face. Panic shot through Hanna as she remembered the wolf and how easily they could make it seem as if a wild animal had attacked her when they killed her. Frightened, she softly closed the door again, and quickly tiptoed to the bathroom, wanting to lock the door, but the key was missing. Luckily this wasn't the first door she would jam in her life so she quickly set out jamming the door so that even if they wanted to open the door it would not budge. Sitting down on the toilet she racked her brain trying to think of a way she could escape.