CHAPTER 28

Hanna woke up, her eyelids heavy and put her hand to her head which was throbbing. Turning her head, Hanna felt Max spooning her, lying on her side, Max behind her, his head buried in her hair as he wrapped her in a hug, his arm resting over her waist.

The warmth and the familiar scent of his skin enveloped her. Taking a few deep breaths she placed her hand over his, lacing their fingers, lifting his off her waist, while slowly trying to move away, wiggling her hips she couldn't help but feel his growing erection against her lower back.

Looking over her shoulder, Hanna's eyes trailed over his naked muscular form, trailing even lower to where the blanket was barely hanging onto his hips, giving her an amazing view of his silhouette. Max clears his throat jolting Hanna back to reality, blushing a bright red "You have to stop looking at me like that because there is nothing I'd love more for breakfast than you" Max said into her hair, not moving away but replacing his hand on her hip, pulling her back against him again. "I wasn't looking...," Hanna denied, trying to pull away, which only made the band of his arms tighten.

Sighing out loud, "So ... nice dream ... huh?" Hanna asked pushing her bottom back into his morning wood. "Hanna ... !" Max growled her name in warning, his fingers biting into her hips.

The mark started tingling, her nipples pebbled, and lust hummed through her body. Unknowingly, she had started grinding herself against him. Max growled again, a moan escaping his throat, but made no move to stop her, he only held her by the hips, slowly thrusting along with her. She panted, moaning out loud.

"Look at me," Max breathed and slowly dragged his hand over the front of Hanna's pants, pressing down on the cloth over her crotch, stroking her clit with his fingers. Hanna looked over her shoulder, without stopping her movements. She bit her bottom lip, her moans more desperate. He took her face in his hand, cupping her cheek, his thumb swiping over her lips. Pressing down on her bottom lip, urging her mouth to open, then pressed his thumb down on her tongue. "Suck" Max whispers his voice trembling. Hanna readily obeyed and sucked it without breaking eye contact.

Hanna's humping grew ever faster, more frenzied, as she chased her climax. Max who had also rapidly continued stroking her, pinched her clit through her pants, and at a loud moan, she pushed back three more times shakily and spasmed violently, her muscles tightening, her back arched into him, as her fingers grabbed at the covers. Breathing heavily, Hanna fell limp back against his chest.

She could still feel Max hard against her, but after a moment, and a few deep breaths he shot up, out of bed, and turned to the bathroom without a word. Hanna couldn't believe her own wanton behavior, she was frustrated with her weak control, but Hanna was more upset about Max's quick escape. Was she really upset over that beast not staying and cuddling? Turning on her side, tucking the blankets under her chin, she grunted "Stupid Mutt" under her breath and closed her eyes, trying desperately to fall back asleep.

Hanna never liked being intimate with anyone, but it was different somehow with Max, she needed his touch, his mouth and body against her. She remembered the first time James had taken her out for Dinner. He had walked her to her door and paused to kiss her. He had cold and thin lips, they barely touched, before he pulled away, with a disgusted look on his face. Hanna had always thought that she had done the 'kissing thing' wrong. It had been Hanna's first kiss and she hated it. And even though James had tried a few attempts of intimacy, she had never been interested. Max it was different, she could see the raw hunger in his eyes, it made her feel...alive, sexy, and wanted... and when they kissed, he devoured her, burned her with desire, leaving her wanting more, making her want to give him more.

Hanna slowly lifted her head at the sound of a muffled moan coming from the bathroom. After another deep one, Hanna decided to investigate just why Max was moaning. She quickly and quietly sneaked to the bathroom and peeked from the doorframe. Max was standing under the water, his one arm resting on the tiles, he was biting into his white-knuckled fist, his eyes half-closed as he moved his other hand along his shaft. His hand motioned up and down the length of his cock, gripping harder onto his shaft, pumping it faster, his breath panting gasps, his hips bucking against his fist. Hanna's eyes were glued to every motion his hands made. She gasped loudly just as he groaned and came, his cock spurting hot, white jets of it over his hand, landing thickly on his belly and against the tiled wall.

Looking up she found Max's eye focused on her, her breathing labored. "Did you like the show?" Max hoarsely asked. Hanna's face burned with the shame of being caught "I... I didn't... you know what ... fuck you" She shouted at Max "Baby don't swear at me, that will be your only warning, and don't be embarrassed you can watch me anytime you want" Hanna's body started shaking with annoyance and something she couldn't explain, thumping at her core, so she turned and showed her middle finger in the air as she mouthed the words 'Fuck You' over her shoulder, turned to walk away.

"I warned you.." Max said from right behind her, making Hanna jump at the sudden proximity of his voice. Max pulled her into his arms. Before Hanna could protest, Max kissed her with a new ferocity, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, and pushing both his hands into her hair, pulling her closer to him as he deepened their kiss, which she eagerly answered. Hanna didn't want him to stop, but at the same time was scared of what would happen if they continued.

Her heart was booming in her ears as he devoured her mouth, and her whole body tingled as he slipped his hands under her shirt, sliding over her back, pulling her body flush with his. He pushed Hanna to the bed, took off her shirt, and lowered his head, kissing her shoulder, he bit, nibbled, and sucked as he explored her neck and shoulders.

He mapped kisses over her body from her collarbone to the valleys between her breasts, down to her stomach. "Be Mine Hanna" Hanna could hear the desperation in his whispering plea. She felt her own, urgent need burn inside, quickly taking over her body, placing her hands over his chest, caressing his pecks, and his muscular shoulders, twisting her fingers in his hair. She felt something clawing at her, urging her on, desperately needing to be as close as possible to him.

Max trailed his hands over her hips, making quick work of removing her pants. Hanna's body shivered with every touch. She loved how powerful he was, possessive, yet protective, in a way she knew he would never hurt her.

Max was kneeling next to her on the bed, his eyes so hungry, Hanna shuddered as the cold air pebbled her nipples into stiff peaks. Max lowered his lips to one and then the other, as his thumb and finger followed, working her into a fevered frenzy.

Kissing down her stomach, he gripped her thighs and pushed them apart. She shuddered, shifting herself to open wide for him. Putting herself on display. Max stopped, staring at her most intimate part. The wild moment made Hanna dizzy with lust.

Max breathed her in and groaned, Hanna gasped at the feel of his mouth as it closed over her flesh. Her entire body trembled as he flicked his tongue out, stroking through her folds. Hanna was lost in the amazing feeling of him devouring her. She shuddered, arching her back as spasm after pleasurable spasm ripped through her. He growled, his hands grabbing Hanna's ass, squeezing her cheeks as he continued his feasting. Trembling, her eyes rolled back in her head as she enjoyed every last second of his tongue lapping at her. Her head tossed back and forth as another orgasm ripped through her body. "Fuck Baby, You taste delicious" Max hummed against her thigh.

Max crawled over her, in between her thighs, kissing her deeply, she could taste the remnants of her release on his lips and tongue. His lips assaulted, punished, and worshiped all at the same time. Hanna felt his erection against her, gliding against her folds, as if asking permission to continue. A feeling of panic feeling overwhelmed her. Her body tensed, her heartbeat frantically pounded in every vein, her breath seemingly not wanting to vacate her lungs and the lump forming in her throat determined to keep any new air from entering. Hanna couldn't breathe, all she kept thinking was 'This is going too far, What are you doing, You're not ready for sex.'

Max picked up on her body language immediately, because one moment he has grinding against her, positioning the tip of his cock against her entrance, and the next, growling as he pushed himself away from her.

"I'm sorry Hanna, you're scared of me, as you should be," Max growled, struggling for breath, quickly dressing in his grey sweat pants, "But you are my Mate Hanna, Mine...I know that doesn't mean anything to you yet ...but...just know I will never hurt you... at least not in any way you wouldn't like, ... We can't resist this Hanna, the bond will drive both of us insane, but I'll try..." Max walked to the door, turned, looked at her, and after what seemed like a lifetime, left out the door saying "I won't touch you again, not unless you ask me..."