CHAPTER 13

They entered the cabin, walking to the bedroom, then straight into the bathroom, with her still frozen over his shoulder, with one hand turned the shower on, making sure that the water was not too warm, just enough to warm her cold body. The last thing he needed was his little captive dying of hypothermia. He placed her under the shower, soaking her from head to toe. The white shirt clung to her body like a second skin. Still no response, she was in shock, she just stared at him, her eyes the size of saucers. "Fuck" he swore maybe phasing in front of her had been a bad idea.

Closing the space between them, he slowly moved his hands up and down over her arms, trying to rub the cold away. Trying and failing miserably, she was still shivering. He needed to get the shirt off her, pulling the hem of the shirt up, trying to see if she would stop him, but she still didn't respond. Still zoned out, she also didn't help, and he needed her lifting her arms, she made removing the fucking piece of material impossible because he was sure the moment he let go of her, her legs would give in. So he did the only thing he could think of and ripped the shirt straight down the middle, exposing her delicate body, which he hungrily feasted on with his eyes. Her curvy waist and her ample ass were in nothing but a lacy white thong, and her breasts in the soaked white bra, leaving little to the imagination, they looked full and soft, and he ached for a taste, to caress each creamy plump mound to tease the aroused peaks of her pink nipples until she begged for more.

Shaking his head, trying to shake the thoughts physically out of his mind. He pulled the ripped shirt off one shoulder at a time but left the underwear. After he closed the shower and dried her off the best he could with a towel, he carried her to the bed, laying her down on her back.

He pulled out a medical kit and a pair of handcuffs from the bedside table, he didn't have the energy to run after her again if she escaped, so he would cuff her just for tonight. Stretching her arms over her head. Max couldn't help noticing how her nipples slipped free from the still-wet bra confines as he cuffed her hands over her head to the headboard and clenched his jaw.

He slowly slipped his arm under her and in less than a second had it unsnapped. He slowly peeled it from her body. Her flushed swollen sensitized flesh was fully on display, her nipples hard little buds. With a low appreciative growl, Max took in her small frame on his bed, readjusting the bulge in his pants with a loud groan, as a sudden scream filled the room, stunned he looked at his little captive now seemingly recovered enough from the initial shock and was full on sobbing and fighting against the cuffs. She started pleading "Let me go, let me go"

Max frowned again, irritated, maybe he preferred her all zombied out. She tried to put up a fight again. She was genuinely scared, he could smell her fear again. Sighing out loud he grabbed the med kit and opened the bottle of Antibacterial Liquid and grabbed a piece of cotton.

He shifted closer and dunked the cotton in the liquid. He carefully took her left foot and then right, taking it one cut at a time, cleaning them thoroughly with the disinfectant. He then slowly took care of the cuts on her calves before she started shouting again "Don't touch me" through her tears. She was twisting and turning her body now, trying to get free from the handcuffs, desperately wanting to get away from him, but hurting her wrists at the same time, now giving him extra wounds to tend to.

She was struggling so much and he couldn't disinfect the deep cuts on her knees. Irritated and extremely tired he had enough, with a loud growl he turned her around and spanked her plump ass leaving a red handprint on the smooth firm skin. Fuck he had to admit to himself that the image almost made him shoot his load in his pants. The girl had gone completely silent and stopped moving as Max turned her body back again and started anew by swiping the cotton wool over each cut and graze, he couldn't miss the red blaze over her cheeks, 'Was she blushing? Did his little captive like being spanked?' he questioned himself and inwardly smirked at the thought.