The Final

Since it's April, it was close to Grayson's B-day. I wanted to throw him a surprise birthday party. Although I don't think anyone else was in on it considering that everyone knows Grayson hates surprises. I smirk thinking of a way to surprise him...Maybe I could scare him to death (which is pretty hard to do....) or I could make him fangirl[boy] from happiness and astonishment. Just thinking about it made me extremely happy myself.

I was deep in thought until Grayson and Avery tapped my shoulder. "You must be thinking so hard." Avery smirked. I awkwardly laugh, "Uh yea of course...I was thinking of logical explanations for FNAF...". They stare at me, "You're funny...What were you actually thinking about?" Grayson questioned. "Uhm...Noneya." I answer and keep walking. We let them walk forward a little. "I was thinking about Grayson's birthday and what I should do for it." I answered. I gave her explanations on what I wanted to do. "Great, but we both know that he'd like the video game theme." She answered. I smile and then I notice Benjamin waving at me. He was at the entrance and I smile. I run towards him and smile more. "Hi." He blushes. "Hey, thanks for waiting." I add. Nathan smirks and Grayson mimics me. I turn and glare at Grayson. Benjamin opens the door for me and lets the rest of us in.

He runs to catch up with me. "Hey...I-I wanted to know if we could hang out after school." He smiled. He was so cute when he smiled. "Sure." I smiled back. I was already pretty happy. Grayson had to interrupt that happiness by saying something pretty foolish. "Oh god! Just kiss him already." "Shut it." I replied. Nathan smirked, "Well you might as well. You're standing there making googoo eyes at him anyways." I blushed a bit, "Shut up." Benjamin blushed, "I-I'll just go." He clutched his books tighter and walked away relatively fast. "See you scared him away!" I yelped.

"You act as if you won't see him in class." Avery added. The way she said it...It was a little offending. I think I may have made her upset, but I don't know how. It made me a little upset, but I also didn't know why. The face I made in reply didn't reflect that at all though. I tuned out what everyone was saying and went back to thinking about Grayson's birthday. It was as if I was mentally absent from that moment for the rest of the school day. Grayson himself was the one to snap me out of it. "Hey the bell rang fifteen minutes ago. Hello..." He informs, waving his hand in my face. "Oh...I knew that." I answer, grabbing my book bag. I walk out of the classroom and there Benjamin is.

"Hey." He smiles. "Hi." I replied. Before I knew it, I had a terrible headache. Grayson adds onto the convo, "So when did you guys start hanging out so much?" I glared at Grayson, but Benjamin answered. "We really don't hang out that often." "HAHA!" I replied, crossing my arms.

Grayson takes the bus back and me and Benjamin walk. I started to regret the decision. What I'd give to be laying down or sitting at the moment. All of a sudden though, I feel as if I'm falling. It was confirmed when Benjamin stood over me. "T-tori. Oh my god! Are you...Are you okay?" He questioned. My head started to hurt even more after it hit the concrete. I lay there trying to get the words out. Benjamin lifts me and he began walking in the opposite direction. He walks out of the gates and flags down a taxi.

When I wake up, I'm in a hospital bed. Benjamin, Grayson, Nathan, Avery and Cindy were in the room. I open my eyes and observe the view, as a few mumbles escape my lips. Benjamin and Grayson were the only two who heard it, yet Grayson is the only one who alerts the rest. "How do you feel?" Nathan questioned. "Like shit...My head feels wet, and my head still hurts." I answer quietly. "Well the doctor said that you had a concussion and you also had to get stitches so...Yea. Watch out for those sidewalks." Cindy joked. "Yea." I tried to giggle. The pain even made it hard to laugh slightly. "How did this happen exactly?" She questioned, scowling at Benjamin. "Well...I had a headache and..." I had to pause and slow down. My head was pounding. "And I felt like I was up straight one second and on the ground next." I answer.