The Temporarily Dispondent

Victoria's P.O.V.
After Kerri took me upstairs I took off my shoes and placed them in the closet. "So what were you doing?" She asked. "I was Uhm catching up with family. They kinda haven't seen me since thanksgiving." I answered. I seat myself on her bed and she stands in front of me. Her eyes narrowing themselves and her grinning. "Victoria, you wouldn't be lying would you?" She asked, sitting on my lap. Her eyes, a envious green. She went on with the questioning, "You weren't spending time with some other woman or chap were you?" "I-I told you the truth Kerri, I was spending time with my family. I promise." I answered. She was scaring me. She had the same crazed look in her eye that Avery harbored when she. . . I zoned out and a soft brush of her hand snap me out of it. "I know you wouldn't lie to me Tori." She smirks, her eyes still spooking me but not as bad as before. Taking hold of my hands, her strength forces me down and she leans in. "It would be horrible if you", she removes one hand from mine and caresses it's way down my shirt,"were being shared. I want you to myself." I blushed, but kept my mouth shut. Closing my eyes slowly as her lips brush against mine. I was relaxed until my eyes shot open. A sharp feeling in my abdomen shot through my body. "K-Kerri." I whimpered. She grinned and twisted the knife,"Because of you, my step sister is dead! She's gone! All because you didn't love her back, but you loved me no problem! You-You make me sick!" She yelled. With my one free hand I try to push her off of me. Needless to say I wasn't successful. "K-Kerri, l-listen. I never-." I coughing up too much blood. I didn't know what to do and I felt like I was going to be taking my death gasp soon. That is until a man barged into the room. "What in bloody hell is this?!" He yelled as we both looked at him in shock. "Help me." I gasped. He slowly walks away and my window of chance closes. I became more and more weak, lightheadedness got to me. I took my last breath and. . .