Xmas Romance

As I anonymously sat at the table, watching it all unfold. . .I decided to leave.I might as well give them some time alone. I stood and started headway to my home. A girl stopped me with a slick look in her eyes. "Victoria." She grinned. How did she know my name? Did she read the papers? I stood, looking at her. . .Face to face. And by face to face, I mean face to breasts. She was at least a foot taller than me. "I'm sorry I was eleven months late." She added. I didn't want to believe my ears. . .The letter was from her. No doubt. She leaned down with a joyful smile, "Your Valentines day and Christmas gifts." She smiles more as I reluctantly reached for said gifts. "But I don't know your name. . .How can I take these?" I blushed.

"My name is Kerene Smith, but most call me Kerri. Please just take the gifts. I'll explain in a second." She smiled. Kerri. . .I'd heard that name so many times, but I never met her. I thought for a moment. . .This was the Kerri that everyone knows. The popular, athletic and practically genius friend that people wished to have. What could she possibly have to do with me? I grab the gifts as she randomly got on one knee. Her long brown hair bouncing as she did so. "We may not know each other very much, but I want you, Victoria Shock, to be my girl." She smiled as I blushed. I stand there thinking in awkward silence. Did I really want this?

"Y-yes, I'll be yours." I smiled. She grinned and stood up straight. She hugged me and spun me around. "I'm the happiest person alive. Please, open the presents." She smiled with a soft tone and her British accent. I open a small black box with a red and pink ribbon. My eyes widened with the sight of it. "You don't like it?" She frowned. "I-I didn't say that. . .This bracelet must have costs a fortune." I answered. A bracelet with diamond and platinum charms covered the silver chain. "No it's nothing." She smiled. She seemed so excited. I took in a big gulp she placed the bracelet on my wrist. "There, we have matching bracelets." She smiled. I looked at the wrapped box, "Should I. . .?" I questioned. She nods. "Open it, love." I unwrap the box open another box. "Sweater?" I thought. "I heard you talking about this sweater so I found it. . .Looking low and high." She smiled, wrapping her arms around me.

By now my face was completely red. As we stood out in the beautiful snow, snowflakes fell in her hair. "Could I have your number?" I asked. She whipped out her phone and we exchanged numbers right then and there. "I'm throwing a Christmas party on Christmas eve and it would make me happier to see you there. You don't have to come if you don't want to though." She replied. "I probably don't have anything to do. Plus the least I can do is keep you company for these glorious gifts." I smiled. "If you don't mind me asking, considering that this is a boarding school. Where do you go during break?" She asked. "Ascot, Berkshire. . ." I answered. "So you live there too? What an amazing coincidence!" She stops and giggles for a moment. "When are you going to stop masking your British accent with an American one?" She questioned. I looked down and blushed. "The man I work for said that people here would understand me more if I spoke with this voice and not my natural one." I answered.

She placed her hand on my chin and lifted my face. "Don't let people try to change you for the better of someone else." She smiled. She pecks my cheek and then places her hands in mine. "Your brown eyes are spectacular." She smiled. "Th-thank you." I stuttered. Considering that she had emerald green eyes that comment made me feel special. "I like your eyes too, they reflect the snow with a beautiful green hue." I answered. "Have you got your things packed, because I could help." She smiled. "N-no but I can do it myself." I added. "Are you sure? Everyone is supposed to be gone by eight am tomorrow and it's nine now." She informed. "I know." I reply. I peck her cheek and run towards my home. "Which is why I'm going home." I smirked. She waved.

Honestly the only reason I denied her offer was because I have under garments. . .That would have been awkward. I packed pretty slow or fast. . . I don't really know. Packing up my whole dorm in about six hours was kind of nerve racking, but I got it done. If I go to sleep now, I can get about three hours of sleep. That was exactly what I tried to do. Although I ended up staying another hour. When I woke up, I had two missed calls from both Benjamin and Grayson and a "Good Morning" text from Kerri. I lifted myself, showered, ate breakfast and got dressed.

I dragged my bags out to the front of the school. The first thing I see is Benjamin kiss Grayson's lips and then he spots me. He hugs me and with a simple "good bye" he gets in a limo. He was going back to Germany. I elbow Grayson. "You two. . .Y'all cute or whatever." I smirked. Kerri hugs me from behind. "So are you." He laughed as I blushed. "Ello." Kerri smiled. Grayson waved. Soon Grayson's bus came and was going to the city a couple miles away. He did live around there. Soon it was just me and Kerri. "About that kiss you gave me last night." She smiled. She looked down at my wrist and the smile on her face grew as she saw me wearing the bracelet she bought me. "Yes?"I blushed. She leaned in and leaned over, "I could do you one better." She smirked before softly kissing my lips.

I blushed more. . .I could feel my ears heating. I felt like I was walking on the moon. . .