Home (USA)

Grayson's P.O.V.
Dinner was silent. The whole time I just sat there on my phone, texting Benny. The skies in Germany were so beautiful. "So, how's school been?" Dad asked. "Do you really care? Or are trying to break the silence because you're doing a terrible job at it." I replied. His wife was too busy texting her boyfriend to acknowledge what I was even saying. I just finished my plate and went upstairs. They had filming to get back to soon. They were gonna be in Manhattan for the next few weeks, they only came here to spend time with me. You'd think I'd be grateful, but if my father wasn't such and idiot and my stepmom wasn't such a whore, maybe I'd be happier. Until then, I'll continue to be me.

I laid in bed looking at the ceiling. This feeling was weird to me. I'd never been in a relationship before and I was happy and weirded out at the same time. Why did I miss him so much? He just walked into my life and I randomly caught feelings. Although I was joyful when Tori told me that they weren't dating and that they were just friends. The thief stole my heart and my first kiss and I liked it. I loved it. I love him. Texting him made me happy and when he told me good night, I knew it was a good night for me as well. Putting on a tank top and Deadpool pajama's I laid in bed once again. This time I closed my eyes.

I woke up the next morning to an empty house. Just the way I like it. Christmas alone. . . Like last year and the year before and the year before that. I opened my gifts, a Rolex watch, (I already had three), a set of suspenders with matching ties, (I had like twenty eight of those, maybe I'll wear those. . . Some day), A hoverboard, a new phone (already activated), special edition red PS4 (why did I even need another PS4)and an X box One plus. I connected all my information to my computer and uploaded it to my new phone. To be honest, I was probably only going to use it to text Benny and Tori. I had the maids clean up the mess and simply carried my new consoles to my gaming room. I connect the consoles to the TV. Or TVs, I have about four flat screens down here. One for Netflix, two for gaming, and the other is connected to my desktop and phone. The whole time I just played Christmas movies and texted Ben and Tori.
~
I was napping when my phone went off. I had a missed call from Benny. It had to be at least twelve am. (Yes I slept all day! Bite me SANTA!) One of the maids, Jacqueline, told me that there was someone stranger at the door. "Strange? Like stalker strange or . . .?" I questioned. "I don't know. He wants to see you." She added. "What does he look like?" I asked. "He has white hair, blue eyes, he's wearing some kind Peacoat and he's wearing an eyepatch." She answers. I jumped out of bed in excitement. "I'll let him in myself!" I smiled, sliding down the railing of the stairs. I quickly opened the door and there Benny was. Holding a suitcase and smiling back at me. "May I come in?" He questioned.

"Oh yea! Come on in." I smiled, hugging him. Gwen gives me a dirty look(one of the maids). "Would your parents be okay with you inviting a total stranger into their home without asking?" She questioned. "Gwen. Let's be honest here, you don't care. They don't care. Mind your own business. I'll tell them when they get back." I answered. She tends to be more than extremely nosey. Benjamin stays quiet, keeping his head down as he follows me to the gaming room.

"I get that she works for you and all, but do you have to be so mean?" He questioned. "To her? Yes." I answered. I held his suitcase and placed it next to the couch. He didn't say anything, but he smiled. Yet I couldn't help but wonder what was with the bandage on his hand.

"What happened to your hand?" I asked. He looked down as his beam dimmed down a bit. "Oh nothing. I just burned myself is all." I knew he was clumsy, but not that clumsy. I've seen trip him over his words and his feet, but he usually stays away from fire. "How?" I asked. "I . . . " he couldn't get himself to finish. I knew that he was lying. "What really happened?" I questioned, cocking an eyebrow. "Nothing." He kept replying. I was starting to get irritated. I knew something was up if he wasn't telling me. I pinned him against the wall and leaned in.

"Tell me." I growled. He wasn't scared, but he wasn't brave either. "My cousin pranked me. He uh hit me with balloons filled with oil, dumped feathers on me and then lit me on fire." He quivered. He was holding back the tears. "When did this happen?" I asked. "The day I got home. . . I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't want you to be mad at me." He answered. I took my hands off the wall and pulled him closer to me. "Why would I be mad at you? It wasn't your fault." I answered, wrapping my arms around him. I rubbed his back and he cried. "I'm here it's okay." I said. Even though furious at the moment, I put that aside and hugged him.

Although this was also strange considering how he reacted the other day when some guy was trying to look up Tori's skirt. He went full beast mode on him, but he didn't do anything to his cousin. As I rubbed his back I said to him,"If something like this happens, I will be there. Tell me. You have to tell when these sort of things happen because you deserve so much better." I replied. I couldn't get his tears to stop crawling out of his eyes and down his cheeks. They were cold by the time thy reached my shoulder. Then I hear him mumble,"It's my fault. . . I sh-.""Don't say that! It's not your fault." I corrected. I kissed his forehead. "You're going to spend as long as you need here or I go back to Germany with you." I added. He nods,"I'd rather stay here. You make me happy." He answered.

His vulnerability was something I'd never seen before. With that, I now had a mission. Mission? To ease his mind, show him a good Time and make him happy (or happier).