Chapter 2

(Sorry that the images have nothing to do with AoT, that WILL change)

*CRASH*

"The hell was that?!?"

"Oh my god...is it another attack?"

"HAS ANYONE SEEN MY BABY?!??"

"Shit. Oh fuck there's one right there!!"

These were just some of the dramatic pleads you could hear in all the rush and confusion.

People running around, trying desperately to find salvation.

A young boy hears the commotion and begins to walk over to the source of it. His hair covering his eyes and rubbing along his cheeks as he glides steadily over to the wall.

People were screaming in fear as they ran as fast as their legs could carry them.

The boy began to jog. His eyebrows furrowing.

He began to run. Something was terribly wrong.

He began to sprint. In and out of alleyways. Over cattle and hay bales. On top of houses and sheds he would leap, to avoid the distressed crowd.

Then he saw it.

A colossal titan.

Not one, but 5, standing around the wall.
"Damn. How did I not notice that before?!?" He muttered underneath his breath as he contained a scream.

Time seemed to stand still as he stood on the roof of his friend's house. He stared down and saw a boy, perhaps a little bit younger than him, towering over his friend and shouting in a menacing manner.

"Why did you do that? We had an agreement. You broke the contract. You will pay." The boy standing up grabbed his friend's shirt and immediately introduced his fist to the side of the other boy's face.

"ARMIN!!"

The mysterious attacker spun around in shock as the boy that was previously stood on the roof leaped down and ran towards him.

"You bastard. Leave my friend alone" he breathed as he silently crept towards armin's attacker.

"Heh, trying to look after your friend? How pathetic."

The other male stared at him and as he did he extended his leg out and kicked the attacker in his private parts, causing him to crumple to the ground.

"Jeez...trying to act tough? Ha. Congrats pal." He reached down and clasped the attackers shirt.

"Who the hell are you, anyway?"he was shooting daggers with super sharp blades into his dead eyes.

"Levi, Levi ackerman. Yourself?"

"Eren. Make sure to NOT cross my path again hear me?"