Chapter 13

Levi's pov

I give Erwin my usual bored look. "Did you not hear me? I. DON'T. CARE." I stand up, using the wall to help me balance. By now, Erwin was on his knees, holding Eren's arms behind his back. He looks up at me and smirks.                           

"Great, " is all he replies with. "So you wouldn't mind if I-" He takes one of Eren's arms in his hefty grip and twisted it up. Eren yelps in pain, I glance at him with a sympathetic look. 

"you really are completely unfazed aren't you Levi?" He's really trying to piss me off isn't he?! He knows why I'm so serious like this all the time!!

"Tch, yes I am" I roll my eyes and lean against the wall with one leg. I fold my arms and look down at them. Just as I do, Erwin pulls Eren to his feet before letting go of his arm, causing him to fall and smack the floor heavily.

I have a sudden urge to leap to his side and help him up, but I manage to keep that urge under control. Erwin turns to Eren then he looks back at me.

"Do you want to have a go?" He smiles devilishly and I make my signature 'tch' sound then turn away.

"Come on Levi, it's really fun. I thought you liked beating the shit out of people" He reaches out and places his hand on my cheek before I slap it away.

"I like to beat the shit out of people who deserve it, like you" 

Erwin looks at me, he laughs, but I can tell that he knows I could and one day will beat the living crap out of him.

"Go on, or else...." He looks at my crotch then motions to the door. I furrow my brows angrily and unfold my arms.

"Fine!" I go over to the shitty brat and pick him up by his hair, before kneeing him in the gut, making him keel over.

"sorry" I whisper to him before smacking his head against the ground, making him lose consciousness.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry that this chapter is a hell of a lot shorter than usual, I just didn't have much inspiration to write this bit.

I am going to try to upload a part either every 2 weeks or just every week, but we'll see.

til then, take care ya'll.