Chapter 11

Levi's pov

Who does that girl think she is?!

Can't she see that eren doesn't share her feelings?

Eren looks up at me. I'm not exactly sure if he's angry or sad or confused.

I've never been good with other peoples emotions, heck I can hardly portray my emotions myself.

"What the hell do you mean?!" That stupid girl pipes up again, tightening her grip on Eren's top.

I sigh "You really are oblivious aren't you? I like him" I answer honestly.

"W-what?!" She gasps as she peers down at a red faced brat who had turned away to conceal his face.

"You heard me" I state blandly as I pull Eren up by the scruff. "you feel the same way, don't you?" 

"I-" He stutters as I question him. "I-er, y-yeah, kinda" 

"But I thought this was the rogue that tried to kill you on more than one occasion" That black haired bitch yells.

"Will you be quiet? You're giving me a headache" I complain indignantly. The face she gives after my remark though is painstakingly similar to my death glare. 

"Levi!!" oh, fucking great.

Eren's pov

Suddenly, a strong, powerful male voice can be heard calling Levi's name. 

I look down at him as I'm stood up properly now and he seems unfazed, mostly.

But then again, he always looks like that.

"Erwin, what a pleasure" He says firmly, but with a slight hint of sarcasm.

A bulky, tall man comes round the corner. "ah, I see you are getting down to business,  Jean led me to believe that you'd been slacking"

"No sir" he answers. Simple and sweet.

"So is this your-- " He signals Levi with a gesture, which he understands as he replies with a nod .

"Levi, what is he talking about...?" I ask cautiously, I want to know what he means and the tension is killing me.

"You see Eren, we've been-- I've been trying to kill you for a while now, because of when you killed two men in your youth"

I gulp nervously. how the HELL does he know about that?! 

"Well, you haven't exactly been doing a good job have you?" Levi turns to me and glares. 

"Exactly," this Erwin figure announces. "That's why I'm going to take over your task Levi".

Levi's pov

wh-what??  "but sir--" i start, but being the bastard he is, he cuts me off.

"No buts" He states. There's no arguing with him when he has that  tone of voice.

"Yes sir" I say through gritted teeth.

"I won't let any of you lay your filthy hands on Eren!!" That bitch speaks again, I wish she'd just shut the hell up for once.

"Be quiet and it isn't your decision, men!!" Two other men I vaguely recognise  come over. One man holds her arms behind her back and the other takes out a needle filled with a greeny-bluey liquid and inserts it into her neck.

"H-hey~" Her body goes limp as the needle is drained.

Then the men lay her on the grass then they stand up straight again in unison.

I turn around and grip Eren's arm as he isn't looking. "Looks like you're coming with us then"

He looks down at my fearfully. His big turquoise eyes wide with terror "N-no, I'm sorry, I-I won't d-do it again, I swear!! Just, p-please don- " I hit his face hard.

"Stop it, act more you age" He clutches his face, still trembling in alarm. "Y-yes Levi"

"Right, come on now, we need to go" Erwin states. "yes sir" I reply with as I take Eren's arm firmly. 

We walk back to our 'base'. It isn't really. We're centred all over the place. It's just merely a basement area. A very messy basement at that.

"So, what are we going to do with him?" I ask after a walk of silence.

"hm, you'll find out" Erwin replies deviously.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!!

but yeah, sorry that i haven't updated this in ages, I've just been pretty busy and also been pretty lazy for not writing this like on the weekends or something.....

But! i hope it'll suffice, and i'll try and make a more frequent updating pattern. 

til then, take care y'all.