Chapter 14

Levi's pov

After I'd knocked the lights out of Eren, Erwin left the room, leaving me alone.

I stand awkwardly as the unconscious boy's body lies on the grey concrete. His face is so angelic, so beautiful.

My unsympathetic expression trying its very hardest to be comforting, although there's no one to see it. I gingerly lift the young boy's limp body into my arms and lie him carefully down on the table.

I listen to the gentle rain, gradually getting heavier as the moments slide by. But, waiting for the brat to awaken is a tedious and fairly fruitless task. It's like watching paint dry; boring and completely a waste of time.

I pull out one of the small, wooden chairs and rest my weary physique on it. My ebony hair falling in front of my eyes, causing me to have to brush it out of the way.

My eyes somehow drift over to Eren's senseless body and I stare for some reason. He stays lying the same way for a while, until his eyes flicker open achingly.

Eren's pov

Oh my gosh...how long have I been out cold?! My back aches, my eyes feel raw... hell my whole body fucking kills.

I sit up and immediately feel a sharp pain to my neck.

"Gah!!" I clasp my hand to my nape. "ah, jeez" My voice is scratchy and wrecked. I squint my eyes to see anything in the dim light and when I turn to my left, I see Levi, looking... almost sympathetic!

He extends his hand wearily and attempts to lay it on my leg, but I flinch away. Does he think I've forgotten about what he did to me!?

Levi's pov

I retreat my hand after Eren inches away. His beautiful sea eyes filled with fear and distrust.

My hand quivers in the air beside him, but I decide, instead of to just sympathise with him, I want to make him feel better.

I pull the young boy onto my lap and as much as he shakes and struggles, I keep my grip on him.

His face is drenched in agony, but it's almost kind of pleased as well. I smile and brush his hair out of his eyes.

"Wh-what do you... want with m-me?" His angelic face looks up at me, he clutches his side at the same time and winces. I return my face to its original look.

"Nothing..." he sighs in relief "...yet" It's almost as if he chokes on his own breath.

But before I can merely chuckle, erwin slams the door against the wall as he walks in. "LEVI! THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?" he storms over to me.

"What??" I snap back.

"Get off the boy" he says Eren's name spitefully.

"Make me" I tease, which turnes to be a bad idea as then he snatched the brat away from me and throws him to the floor, forcing a gentle whine from eren.

"Tch" Erwin grabs my top and slams me into the wall. "Upstairs. NOW"

Oh gosh, he wouldn't... not again...would he??

He grins before pushing me through the door, despite my attempts to stop him.

--------------------------
Hey guys!! I finally finished this chapter!

I swear it's taken me like a week and a half. I'd write like a sentance every day..... welp, oh well!!

I hope you're enjoying it! It's a pleasure to write, but I'm thinking about starting another ereri fanfic too... but it depends on what you guys think.

Anyways, til next time, take care ya'll