Chapter 16

SIDE NOTE-this song has nothing to do with this chapter except for the fact that I was listening to it when writing this and thought it sounded good.                                                                   ---------------------------------------------------------------

Levi's pov

I take a few steps back as the maniac (otherwise known as Hanji) jumped over the desk and grabs my waist, pulling me into the air.

"The fuck do you think you're doing, shitty glasses!?" She has pinned my arms up against my torso, rendering me nearly defenceless. nearly.

"CUDDLING YOU~~" She sighs warmly into my chest. "You smell nice... " 

"What!?" I kick her in the leg, making her fall back. I jump out of her grip before she hits the floor.

"That's what you get" I smirk smugly and brush my clothing down. I look over at Erwin and see that he's sneaking off into the back room, or the bedroom.

"Oh, Levi" She looks up at me and laughs, I roll my eyes. Hanji leans against the desk to help her up. "So, what can I do you for?" 

I look her up and down before resting my eyes on her face. she looks like a damn clown, a killer clown.

"Wel--"

"Levi is being punished for disobeying my orders and wishes" Erwin announces. I look over to him and give Erwin a disgusted face.

"Aww, ERWIN!!! that's mean... What did ya do, shorty?" She places her arm on my shoulders and I shrug her off almost immediately.

"I was looking after the kid downstairs" Hanji frowns. 

"That's iiiiiit????" 

"yup, eyebrows over there is just a prick" At this point, Erwin snatches my arm and pulls me into the bedroom. Hanji follows, despite Erwin trying to get her out. 

"So what are you going to do with him?!?" Hanji half screams.

"What every other sweeper gets as a punishment" Hanji's face drowns in shock. 

"N-no, don't" I turn to Hanji and she looks like a drooping flower. it can't be THAT bad, can it?

Hanji looks at Erwin and he grins back at her. "It's been a while since I've had t--" 

"NO!!" Hanji shrieks.  She leaps at Erwin, pushing him to the bed. She grips his wrists. "WE AGREED THAT YOU WOULD STOP THIS!!" 

"I don't make promises" Erwin states, completely unfazed.

"NO!!! YOU SAID---" Erwin pushes Hanji off him and slams her in to the wall, creating a terrible snapping sound. "Levi!! R-RUN!!"

I obey Hanji's commands and sprint out of the bedroom, through Erwin's office then down the stairs. No one questioned it as I ran past their areas, they just sat and stared. jeez, thanks guys, tch.

Not soon after I'd left Erwin's room, did I hear another set of clumpy, loud footsteps charging after me like a herd of elephants. Or more like, just one elephant, because it's Erwin.

"Levi!! Come back here!!" He yells, his voice straining.

"Tch, nope!" I reach the bottom of the stairs, pull the door open, then slam it in Erwin's face. I hear a loud thump, then a gentle one as he hits the floor behind the door. I lean against the door and sigh, before realising the brat was still in the room. "ur, hi Eren"

"Afternoon Levi"

---------------------------------------------

Yay!! I was able to write the next chapter before I have to leave. I'm not sure if you guys will be disappointed with this, but I guess I'll find out. Thank you all for reading this far and I'll see you guys later.

but til then, take care ya'll xx