Chapter 15

Eren's pov

I roll onto my side to watch Erwin and Levi leave. Although it pained me, I just wanted to see him. But no such luck, as Erwin pushes the younger male through and before he disappears behind the door, he sticks his head through to look directly at me.
"Now don't try anything funny, or else I'LL be the one laughing" he snickers at his own remark then returns behind the door and seals it shut.

I muster the strength from somewhere (fuck knows where) and swivel round to face the wall. I let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding and dissolve in tears.

Levi's pov

I trudge up the stairs dejectedly.  On the way up the stairs, there are several corridors leading off to other rooms and in the halls, people, sweepers like myself, are squatting in awkward positions.  Some smoking, some trying to get some rest and the others tending to wounds.

I stop at one corridor where I see the guys I used to be pals with. Tch, 'pals'.

They turn to me, a faint smile is received on my behalf.  Before Erwin prods me in the back, forcing me to move on.

When we finally get to Erwin's office, he quickly slides ahead of me, which was tricky due to the narrow space available. He unlocks the door with haste then charges in to the room.

In the middle of the room at the back, there's a desk and behind it, a dark figure emerges. Erwin goes over to it and whispers almost silently.

"Hmm...really?" The voice vaguely resembles a female voice. But after this, I am able to get a better glimpse of the mysterious character. It has a medium long ponytail, with hair tumbling out the sides. Its glasses reflect the candle light that lit the small area, giving the figure an eerie look. My stomach sinks, but when I hear its voice, my theory is confirmed. 

"LEVI!!!!!!!~~"

It's Hanji fucking Zöe.

----------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is also short, but i'm out tomorrow so i won't be able to write the next bit then, so hey. have this and i'll make the next bit longer (hopefully)

but til then, take care ya'll