chapter 9

(There's yaoi here)

Eren's pov

Armin came running out of the shop only to see levi moving his hand to my chest and pulling out my key.

His hand trembled. His usually serious face had a crease of weariness creeping in.

"Is this yours?" He whispered gently.

" yeah why?" I began removing his hand off of my accessory.

Armin stopped in his tracks.
"What are you two-Levi???"

Levi slowly unhooked his hand from my key and stared at me.

His glare was like a thousand assassins greeting you as you walk down the street on an average sunday morning.

Levi's pov

I- this boy, Eren, I think his name is, I have been told to end his existence and here I am falling in love with him??

I needed to kill him.

But how would I do it?

I pulled his tall body close, dragged his head to mine and planted a sweet seed of an idea on his lips.

Eren's pov

As levi kissed me, I felt his teeth bite my lip to let him in.

I opened my mouth and allowed Levi's tongue explore every nook and cranny of my mouth.

I felt his arm reach sneakily underneath my shirt and rub my back firmly.

I moaned gently and tried to pull away.

As I did, Armin stared at me.

Flabbergasted, in shock and for once, speechless.

I tugged away from our embrace and gasped for air.

"Tch. Breathe through your nose brat."

Armin's pov

I cannot believe my giddy eyes.

Levi, the man despised me since child hood. Is here.

Kissing my best friend.

I never knew eren was gay.

Levi's pov

I wiped the spit off my mouth with a napkin and then proceeded to dispose the filthy tissue.

"Did you enjoy that? " I smirked as I placed my out spread hand on his warm chest as I felt his fluttering heart beating inside of him.

He looked at me in a daze and smiled weakly.
"I g-geuss, what was that all about? It was a little unexpected, but if you want to be together...just ask remember" his smile made prickles of excitement run up my spine.

It made me feel a bit nervous inside as my insides turned to jelly.

I didn't show it on my face though. When he said I just have to ask if I want to go out with him I nearly jumped at the opportunity, but then I remembered that I had to end this boys' life and quickly replied with:

"No, I don't want you getting used to a quick smooch now and again..."

I placed my hand on his warm cheek before he looked at me with a resentful face and said: "
anyway..." I watched him pick up his bag and begin to walk off "I've got to go Levi, Armin and I had some hard core nothingness planned"

But I couldn't just let him walk away unscathed. So I leaped forward and latched onto his wrist, causing him to jerk backwards violently

"Ow, what th-"

Eren's pov

As I began walking off, Levi grabbed my wrist then shoved me up against the wall of the shop which made small bits of plaster come away from the brick work, just proving how old it was.

"Excuse me mister, you hurt me and I want compensation" He licked his lips to show he wanted something.

"What???" I stared at him in displeasure.

"I hurt you?? You threw me back and winded me! ".

"You" He murmured.

"What?"

"I want you"

I felt so helpless up against the near-dillapated building. I'm so much taller than him but I still felt intimidated by the way he was looking at me and pushing me up against the wall.

"What are you going to do?"

"Heh" He smiled "this"

As soon as he said this, I felt him grip my shoulder and pull my shirt down a little as he placed his other hand around my waist.

He moved closer to me and started making sucking motions on my neck which left raw red marks all down it.

"L-levi, what are y-" I wasn't able to finish as levi placed his hand over my mouth firmly.

His eyes drifted to my scared eyes as I struggled with his great feats of strength .

Levi smirked at me as I felt my lungs screaming for air and my brain becoming disorientated.

I mustered the strength to extend my leg and hit Levi right between the legs and watched him crumple to the ground in pain.

I leaned over and caught my breath before I delivered another blow to Levi, this time on his side.

"You backstabbing bitch, thought you'd just kill me there and then? You had fun with that didn't ya? Heh"

I reached down and picked him up by his cravat.

"Be a good boy and fuck off levi"

He sat up and stared at me with a grin.

"With pleasure"