Chapter 20 (the finale!)

Levi's pov

I analyse Erwin's face. It's bruised and cut, obviously from my ex-squad oh! And when he slammed into the door. And although that'd been about a month ago, he still looked pretty terrible.

"Hello Levi" his tone is chilling and scarcely resembles the strong, bold man I used to know. My heart sinks further than it ever has. Eren! I need you!!

The two men stood beside him grip both my arms on Erwin's signal. I struggle and kick and scream, but it all turned to be pointless. As I'm taken hostage, two more of Erwin's men come in and tie a gag around my mouth to shut me up and then the two holding my arms let go and tie my hands together before I can do jack-shit.

They push me to my knees and I look up at Erwin angrily, feeling helpless. He squats down to my level and deviously places his fingers on my chin.

"Aw, look at that. is little Levi angry?" He pinches my cheek and I growl at him, making him chuckle. "and he's feisty too, cool" He stood up and as the door is heard opening once again, he pulls me back against the wall along with his crew. 

"Eren? Levi? I'm home" Mikasa calls from the porch. Erwin and his men grin as her voice is heard echoing down the hall. She is heard dropping her bag and then she proceeds into the kitchen, despite my attempts to ward her off.

When Mikasa sees Erwin, his men, and myself bound in ropes, she gasps, before the men do the same to her as done to me. 

"Well well well, now I have two of you" We both glare at him, the similarities between us two are sometimes slightly scary.

"I wonder who Eren would choose if he had to choose between you two...?" My eyes widen, as do Mikasa's. I choke back tears barely and shake my head. He's going to make Eren choose?? He...I-....Erwin, you're a bitch!!

Eren's pov

I walk home from a long day of work. The sun illuminating the path and staining it a golden yellow colour. 

I plan what I'm going to do when I get in, probably I'll take a shower, clean up then just collapse on the bed.

It's been a hard day, hell it's been a hard week, so when I get in and I'm greeted by men holding Levi and Mikasa against their wills, a knife practically cutting into their skin, I freak. 

When I see it's Erwin, my mind suddenly gets filled with doubts and worries. Oh gosh, what the fuck does he want?? I

As I reach for my trusty knife in my back pocket, two men point their guns at me and motion for me to put the weapon on the floor and put my hands up; surrendering myself.

"Well Eren, long time no see. Remember me? " His eyes drift over to me and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Sadly, yes" His gaze goes from being sinister to being downright furious. He snatches Levi and Mikasa up by their binds around their wrists, forcing the men who had a knife held against their throats to cut a thin line into their necks.

"What do you want!?" I yell, he places a finger over his lips, basically telling me to be quiet. I roll my eyes and continue to glare at him.

"I want you to pay for what you did to my organisation...by choosing who of the two will live"

"W-what!? but-" Erwin cuts me off before I can say anything else.

"Or you can die in their place" Levi looks at me pleadingly,  but then so does Mikasa. I stand staring at both of them.

"B-but I can't choose, I love both of them" 

"That's the trick! we'll be causing two of you heartbreak no matter what" 

Levi's pov

Eren, please don't choose yourself or Mikasa to die. Let me get killed, it's either I die now, or I'll kill myself sometime or another!! If only you could hear my thoughts!!!

Mikasa's pov (yes, there is a pov for Mikasa)

Oh gosh, Eren, I'm so sorry for you, but please, don't die for me and Levi, choose me so that you and Levi can live a long life full of love. I don't have anyone but you, so I won't be missed much.

Eren's pov

After wondering for what seemed like ages, I finally come to a decision. "I choose..."

Everyone stares at me, wondering what I'll say and who I'll pick.

"...Myself" Erwin grins. "but, let Levi and Mikasa go first" I state firmly. 

He nods "as you wish". The two are set free and immediately flock to my side.

"Eren!! Why would you choose yourself??" Mikasa yells at me.

"Eren, no!! I'll take your place I don't want you dying, I won't be able to survive without you!!" Levi screams at me.

The men pull them away from me after I kiss Levi's lips for the last time. They tie my hands behind my back and Levi stares at me, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Eren, it...it's going t-to be fine, y-yeah?" I look over at him and smile weakly. "something'll save you, they always do!"

I hold back tears as Erwin holds a gun to my head. The hard, grey metal slapping me in the face with the harsh reality. "Not this time Levi, this time there's no way out. Mikasa, find love with someone who can love you, before it's too late, and Levi?" 

He looks at me, his eyes full of painful tears. "y-yeah?" he gasps out.

"find someone who can look after you, find someone better than me"

"o-okay, I love y-"

----------*bang*-----------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND IT'S THE END!! thank you all for reading, and if you didn't like the ending, suck it up. if you want to read another good story, check out my friend AttackOfLevi who is writing an AWESOME fanfic!

anyways, bye yall, take care!! x