Chapter Two

Picture of Caleb and Matt's mother, Sarah who is played by Jennifer Aniston

~COPYRIGHT 2011~

*Nik's POV*

I peeked my head out from the woods and looked around, checking that no one was around. I ducked back in and shifted into my human form, putting on my clothes I had put in my backpack. I then walked out and sarted walking around the house trying to get a glimpse of my mate. Finally I came across a window that had the curtains open. Sure enough, there was my mate, sitting on a bed and flipping through a magazine. I could hear that she was listening to music.

Trying to stay out of sight, I studied her. Her flawless face was framed with long, wavy brunette hair. I found myself wanting to put my hands through it. I broke my eyes from her and looked around the room she was in. I was guessing it was her bedroom.

I stepped forward to get a better look and I ended up tripping, falling against the window. I quickly ducked so she wouldn't see me. I could hear her walking towards the window and she looked out, but luckily she didn't see me. She shut the curtains though, making me frown. What the hell was I going to do now? I guess the best thing to do was go back to the pack house.

I went back into the forest, stripped, and shifted once again to my four legged companion.

"I'm heading back to the pack house," I sent a message through our mind link to my friends.

"Alright, Jake and I just met up with Matt, so we'll meet you back," I heard Caleb's voice. "I need to call a pack meeting"

"I'll be there," Dimitri's voice travelled through my head.

"You know you can count on me," Ethan said.

"I'm coming," Jack's voice came and then it was silent.

I took off, running at full speed towards the pack house.

*Matt's POV*

I couldn't be happier. Today was the best day of my life and I never thought it would come. My mate was gorgeous. She had a bit of an edgier look, but it was sexy.

When we got back to the pack house, Caleb ordered me to shower and dress appropriately. You see, I was his Beta. He had chosen me as it when he was introduced as Alpha.

I quickly showered and dressed in a pair of jeans and a tight fitting Cyan colored polo shirt. On my feet I wore white sneakers. Hopefully this was good enough for him.

I headed down the hallway and knocked on his door. He opened it up, revealing that he had chosen the exact same clothing as me.

"Seriously, dude? Now I have to change," he sighed and walked back into his room.

I followed after him and sat down on a chair. He shucked himself of the shirt and headed into his closet. He came out wearing a Navy blue polo and looked at me.

"You ready?" he questioned.

I nodded and we headed downstairs. The entire pack, not including the children, was waiting for us in the main room. Some were sitting, but most were standing.

"Guys, if you would come up here with me," Caleb said to our friends.

They joined us on the staircase in front of the whole group. Then our mother came up to join us.

"I have an announcement for you all," Caleb began. "Today, all 7 of us found our mates."

"Aww, I'm glad to hear that," my mother cooed at me and Caleb. She pinched my cheeks because I was closer to her and I scowled.