Epilogue

HERE’S THE EPILOGUE! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS STORY! THIS IS THREE YEARS LATER!

WATCH THE VIDEO TO THE RIGHT TO SEE THE PICTURES OF THE FAMILIES!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

*Rosie and Caleb Archer*

Rosie and Caleb were the next couple to get married. A short six months ago, Rosie gave birth to twin boys whom they named Carson William and Alexei Daniel. Skylar, Caiden and Jace are now three and a half years old. The boys are rambunctious but their little sister keeps them in line. Caiden had proven to be exactly like his father in the personality department and Jace is almost identical to his father as a child. The family is happy and Rosie has turned out to be an amazing Luna beside her Alpha mate.

*Nadina and Matt*

Matt and Nadina were the last couple to get married. Their wedding was seven months ago. They went to Acapulco for their honeymoon and lived it up. They both decided that they’re not ready for children yet, so Matt is still using the treatment. Nadina wants kids somebody but for now she wants to live her life. She’s young and she wants to make the best of those years, but who knows, maybe she’ll change her mind.

*Roni and Nik*

Nik and Roni got married two years ago. The wedding was humungous. Her wedding planner had definitely gone overboard, but she wasn’t going to complain. It was her dream wedding. The first year and a half of their marriage, they thought nothing of having children together. But all of a sudden the thought came to their minds. They spoke about it, but they never acted on it. Well at least until a couple of days ago. Nik stopped the treatment and they have been trying. Hopefully she’ll become pregnant soon.

*Jordan and Jake*

Jordan and Jake got married shortly after Rosie and Caleb. And instead of waiting to start a family, they started trying on their wedding night. Jordan was lucky to conceive twins. She gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and a gorgeous baby girl just three years ago. Alyssa Nicole and Issiah Drank both got part of Jordan’s Hispanic side and they look more like other family members rather than their parents. But they are attractive young children and their parents love them with all of their hearts.

*Aliah and Ethan*

After seeing six of their closest friends get married, Ethan and Aliah decided to tie the knot. They had their honeymoon in Costa Rica and came back looking black. [A/N: No offense! It’s just a saying!] Two and a half years ago, after finding out she had conceived on the honeymoon, Aliah gave birth to fraternal twins whom they named Chloe Elizabeth and Cameron Michael. They are like a gift to them. They are well behaved and they slept at night as babies. They couldn’t ask for more perfect children.

*Diana and Jack*

Diana and Jack had a bunch of fun on their honeymoon. They went to England and Ireland, travelling around and spending time together. When they came back, Diana was feeling ill. She didn’t know what was up and brushed it off as a sickness. But after having it for almost 3 weeks, she took the test, the pregnancy test. It came back positive. She was shocked and Jack was excited. She quickly grew happy also and gave birth to twins, Louis Alexander and Danielle Charlie. A year ago, she gave birth to their last child, Alexandra ‘Alex’ Destiny. They are happy as can be.

*Emalee and Dimitri*

Emalee and Dimitri got married second to last. Their honeymoon was spent in Russia, where Dimitri showed her everything from his childhood. She was fascinated to learn about his history. Two years ago, she gave birth to Xavier Anthony and Ever Marie, a set of fraternal twins. They were beautiful, both resembling their parents. She is currently pregnant with her second pair of twins. They found out just a week ago that she is having a boy and a girl. They chose the names which are going to be Adela Christine and Bryson Joseph.

~COPYRIGHT 2012~