Chapter Thirty One

Watch the video to see the different dresses that Diana tried on. However, THE dress and the bridesmaids/maid of honor’s dresses won’t be revealed until the next chapter. Sorry!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

*Days Later – Diana’s POV*

My eyes fluttered open as a pair of lips came in contact with mine. I looked up to see Jack hovering above me.

“Morning baby,” he smiled.

“Good morning,” I yawned, stretching my body.

“You’re going to hate me, but you need to get up and get ready for the day,” he told me.

“Why?” I asked.

“You should know why babe. Our wedding is in two days and you haven’t even gotten your dress yet,” he said. “The girls are bringing you to the bridal store and they are going to help you pick out your dress.”

“Aren’t you coming to help?” I questioned.

“Nope, I’m going to be a good fiancé and wait until the wedding to see it.”

“Okay,” I replied, jumping up out of bed. “I’ll be in the shower if you need me.”

I ran into the bathroom, stripped myself of my clothes and got in the shower. I let the hot water cascade down my back as I began to scrub myself.

I gasped when I felt two arms snake around my waist. I turned to see Jack standing there, smirking at me.

“I need you,” he said before crashing his lips to mine.

Let’s just say that that shower was longer than necessary.

After I got dressed, I kissed Jack goodbye and headed downstairs. The girls were smiling deviously at me. I had a bad feeling about this. I don’t think we’re just going to get me a dress…

They practically dragged me out of the door and the ride to the store was completely quiet. We finally arrived at the shop and they pulled me inside.

“Hello ladies! How can I help you?” the woman asked.

“Hi, we have an appointment under Pavila. Diana Pavila,” Rosie said with a smile.

She scanned through her computer and smiled at us. “Absolutely, it’s right here! Please follow me,” she instructed.

We followed her to the back where there were two people waiting, a man and a woman.

“These people are Sherry and Michael. They will be taking care of you today,” she informed us. “Have fun and good luck.”

“Alright, who’s the bride to be?” Sherry questioned.

I raised my hand nervously.

“Come on with me, sweet cheeks,” Michael said. He was obviously gay, which is great! Gay guys who do this are usually great at their jobs! Maybe I would find the dress!

The girls stayed where they were while Michael led me farther into the back. He opened up a door to reveal a room with a crap load of dresses.

“Do you have any idea as to what you want to get?” he asked.

“Actually, I do. It has to be strapless and it cannot be a mermaid dress. I don’t really like those. I’m not picky though. I have faith in you. I believe you could find my perfect dress,” I told him.

“You got it sweetheart. Why don’t you go sit down with your friends and I’ll call you in when I’m ready,” he said.

I obeyed and went back to where my friends were sitting. They were speaking to Sherry.