Chapter Thirty

Watch the video to see your grad night outfits!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

*Graduation Day - Roni's POV*

The girls and I met up at my house to get ready for graduation. Finally after all of this time, we were graduating. I never thought it would happen.

We were wearing our prom night outfits underneath our green caps and gowns as we descended the stairs to where all of our parents were. Well, at least everyone's parents but Jordan and Rosie's. The boys were down there also, smiling at us. All of our parents had actually taken a liking to them. That was a good thing seeing as I was planning on spending the rest of my life with Nik.

Nik. There he was with Rosie's baby girl in his arms, cradling her with such care. I smiled. He would treat our children like that someday.

He looked up and smiled at me when he saw me looking his way. I grinned back and bit my lip. My mom approached me with a smile and engulfed me in a hug. I happily hugged her back.

"Are you ready to go?" my father asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I responded. "Let's go girls."

"We'll meet you there," Emalee's parents said. "Have fun in the party bus on the way there. We'll take the babies."

"Thank you Mrs. Taylor," Caleb smiled, kissing her on the cheek. "You're the best."

"Anything for my daughter's best friend's family," she said and took the two boys from him.

We exited my house and headed out to the party bus that was sitting in the driveway. Our parents got in their cars and drove off. We got into the party bus and blasted the music once it got going.

Once we got there, we filed out and kissed goodbye to our boyfriends who went to get seats on the bleachers.

We joined our class in the cafeteria where we got in formation. After the longest time, we marched into the gym and sat down in our assigned seats.

The ceremony began and let me tell you, it seemed as if it would never end. Finally students were being called up one by one. Nadina was called before me and I've never heard people scream so loud before.

After a bunch of other names, I was called up. I could hear Nik's deep voice whooping and hollering like crazy. I smiled to myself as I shook hands with the principal. I received my diploma and walked back to my seat.

At last, the whole class had been called up.

"Congratulations class of 2012!" the principal yelled.

With that, we threw our caps up into the air. I smiled, catching my cap in my hand. I looked out in the audience and found my family and Nik. They were all grinning and my mother was crying.

"You are all dismissed," she said and we stood up.

I met up with my friends and we all headed over to our families together. I was shocked when I saw the two additional faces though.

*Rosie's POV*

"Mom? Dad?" I questioned.

I was shocked. There were my parents, holding my children and I was angry. They disowned me. They have no right to touch my children. I grabbed Skylar and Jace from my mom's arms and Jordan took Caiden from our father. Caleb was beside me within seconds. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I swear I heard him growl at my parents.

"What're you doing here?" Jordan asked.

"Do you really think we would miss our babies' graduation?" my mom questioned.

"We're not your babies anymore," I said through gritted teeth

My father sighed. "We didn't mean it sweetheart. We were just angry. We want to be a part of your life and we want to get to know our grandchildren," he said.

"I can't. I can't have you in their life and most importantly, I can't have you in MY life. Not after what you did to me. You caused me too much pain and I can't forgive you. It's up to Jordan if she wants to let you back into her life, but I will have nothing to do with you," I responded.

"You didn't support her which means you didn't support me. We're one. We were born together. I can't forgive you either. Bye mom, bye dad," she said.

We all walked away in silence and once I got outside, I broke down. My friends circled me as I cried, holding my children close. Caleb whispered soothing words in my ear until I calmed down.

"Come on sweetheart, let's go celebrate. There will be no more crying," Mrs. Taylor said.

"Yes ma'am," I said quietly.

She took the kids from my arms and Caleb brought me to our party bus. We rode to the pack's grounds, where the guys and their families had planned a party for us. Once we got there, I picked the kids up from Mrs. Taylor and put them in the play pen with the other little ones being the other baby werewolves. Some of the older people were staying there with them to watch over them.

Caleb led me out to where everyone was gathered and we started to party, eating and dancing the night away. Around 11 o'clock I decided that it was time to call it a night. The girls and I thanked all of our guests and retired to the house. Yes, the parents had let the girls stay over tonight. We were now graduated and 18 so they really couldn't tell us what to do.

Following putting the kids to bed, Caleb and I went to our room. I changed out of my dress and into one of his tee shirts with a pair of his boxers for pants. I tied my hair up and lay down beside him with my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around my waist and stroked my arm that was also lying on his chest. My eyes fluttered close as warmth went through my body from his touch. I fell asleep with him slowly caressing my arm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you haven't watched the video to the right, watch it to see your prom outfit!

YAY! We're graduated! Awesome, right?

What's going to happen next? I think y'all might know!

Hate? Like? Love?

All music belongs to Dream Street and all photos belong to their rightful owners. No copyright intended!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~