Chapter Eleven

The external link is the outfit that Roni wears on her date! Please check it out! Thanks!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

*Monday Afternoon – Roni’s POV*

I was sitting in Physics bored as hell. All I heard coming out of the teachers mouth was blah, blah, blah. He was driving me crazy. Not to mention he couldn’t teach! I was practically failing this class because of him!

My phone vibrated in my pocket, making me volt up. People around me stared, but the teacher didn’t notice. That’s the advantage to sitting in the back. I pulled out my phone and stuck it under the desk, seeing that I had a text from an unknown number. I opened it up and found myself smiling as I read it.

“Hey Ronette, its Nik. I figured I would dial you up, but seeing as you’re at school, that wouldn’t be such a smart idea. And I know you’re secretly bored in there ;) Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight? I want to get to know you more. Text me back when you get the chance.”

I smiled. Wow, he actually used full sentences in his text. That shows that he actually cares about taking his time talking to me. That means he’s the first guy to care about me. Aww, how sweet.

I flipped the keyboard open and began to text back, giving him the same thing he gave me. Full sentences.

“I would love to go out with you tonight! Just text me back and let me know what time and where! And you’re right, I’m super bored :P You’re lucky that you’re not in school anymore! I envy you!”

I sent it and then looked back up. The teacher was still droning on about some subject I didn’t care about. Why did I take this class again? My phone vibrated again. Damn, he got back to me fast! I opened it up and read it:

“Is 5:30 alright?”

“Absolutely,” I texted back.

“Alright, meet me at the beach at the beach then. I’ll see you later, beautiful.”

“Later ;)”

The rest of the day dragged on. And it was all because I wanted to go somewhere. That’s what happens to you. The moment you want something to come faster, the longer it takes to get to that time you are going.

I rushed home and did all of my homework. When I was finished, it was 4 o’clock. I practically ran to my closet, choosing out my clothes. I picked out a black, white and blue dress with blue studded gladiator sandals to go. I took a black necklace from my jewelry box to spice it up. I placed everything on my bed and went into the bathroom to shower. I made sure to shave and spray myself with my best body spray before getting into my outfit. I let my hair stay in their usual gentle waves. When I straightened it, it made my head look weird so I decided against it.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled. I hadn’t looked this good in a while and it was all because of a boy that I was doing this. I blew myself a kiss in the mirror and giggled as I grabbed my keys, running out of my room. I kissed my mom and dad goodbye, telling them I was going on a date. They didn’t protest. They were glad that I was doing something besides swimming. They always felt like swimming dominated my life. I needed a social life.