Chapter Five

~COPYRIGHT 2011~

*Matt’s POV*

I needed a break from this crap. All day I’d been sitting in my father’s old office, organizing things. I told Jack I was going out and grabbed my car keys off of the counter. Tonight I wanted to act like a normal human rather than a wolf.

I drove aimlessly around town until I found myself pulling into the movie theatre’s parking lot. I guess I’m going to see a movie. I parked and got out, locking my doors. Then I walked into the theatre and bought a ticket for “Sherlock Homes”. After buying some popcorn and a huge drink, I found theatre 6 and walked in.

Once I stepped through the door, I smelt it. She was here. And my stress automatically left my body. It’s amazing what their presence to do.

I let my wolf take over and lead me to her, but I was quick to push him back when we got there. I didn’t want to be claiming her without her consent.

I sat down next to her and grabbed a handful of popcorn, popping it in my mouth. Then I sucked down a gulp of my soda.

“Do you mind?” I heard a voice beside me.

I turned my head to face my mate. She was giving me a snotty look.

“Sorry, this popcorn made me thirsty,” I said.

“Whatever,” she sighed. “It’s not like I was watching the movie anyways.”

“You’re not enjoying it?” I questioned.

“Not really. I just wanted to get out of my house.”

“Same here.”

“At least someone knows how I feel.”

“Oh, trust me, I do. My house is just a hell hole at this point.”

She nodded. “I never got your name,” she pointed out.

“I’m Matt. You?”

“Nadina. Nice to meet you Matt,” she said. “You know, you’re pretty cute.”

I smirked. “You’re pretty cute too,” I said with a wink.

“Oh really?” she smirked back. “Maybe I could get to know you better.”

“Maybe you can.”

We fell into silence for a while and next thing I know, we’re making out in the middle of the movie theatre. We pulled away when a light flashed on us. Standing there in the aisle was a worker.