Chapter Twenty Nine

This chapter is prom! Every couple is going to have a moment so don't worry! I'm so sorry if I haven't been including your character! I try to put you all in! Anyways, watch the video to the right to see what your prom outfits look like! There will also be an R rated version of this chapter so look out for it!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

*Nadina's POV*
I can't believe that the girls are making Jordan and I do this. We both hate prom. Well, she doesn't exactly hate it. She just doesn't like to wear dresses. I, however, don't believe in prom. I think it's stupid, but I'll try to have fun. Maybe I can manage to with Matt being there.
It took us about three hours to get our hair and makeup done as well as putting our outfits on. We looked pretty good by time we were done. Our boys were going to be pretty impressed.
We descended the staircase in the pack house and came face to face with our seven gorgeous guys. They were each wearing black tuxedos with ties to match each of our dressed.
We joined our men and they each slipped a corsage onto our wrists. Matt pecked me on the lips, telling me I looked beautiful. He held me close as we waited for Rosie to speak to the babysitter, who happened to be Jack's mother, Mary.
After that, we hopped into the awaiting limo which drove us to the prom. It was being held at a hotel in the party room.
We headed inside, checked in and got our pictures done. After that, we sat down at our assigned table and talked for a while until it was time for dinner.
Once I finished, I dragged my boyfriend out onto the dance floor. I faced him and wrapped my arms around his neck, pushing my body against his. He gripped my hips and we started dancing sexily, our hips grinding front to front.
As we continued to grind, Matt leaned his head into my neck and kissed my mark. I took in a sharp breath.
"Thanks for coming with me tonight," I breathed in his ear. "I wouldn't be able to do this without you."
"No problem, baby. You know I'm always here for you," he responded.
I grabbed his head and pulled his lips to mine. His lips moved in synch with mine until a teacher pulled us apart. Damn teachers! They always ruin the fun!

*Aliah's POV*
Ever since Ethan and I made love, he's been treating me with such utter devotion and care. He's so gentle with me and I love it. But sometimes I feel like he's too gentle. But I'll take all I can get. A guy has never made me feel like this before. I'd do everything in my power to keep him happy.
"Come on sweetie, we can't just sit here the whole time. This is your prom. You're supposed to have the time of your life," Ethan said, holding out his hand.
I took it and he led me out to the dance floor. My jam "Sexy And I Know It" came on and I went crazy. I'm glad he convinced me to come out here.
I backed myself up and started grinding on him. He ever so gently took my hips and let me do all the work. I spun sround, irritated.
"You know, you're making it really hard to have a good time," I told him.
"Really? How?" he questioned.
"You're treating me like I'm breakable. I want you to dance with me. Don't just stand there stiff," I huffed.
"But you are breakable," he said.
"Oh, really?" I asked, hands on my hips. "Was I breakable in bed? I don't think so."
He paused for a second. "Well I can't deny that," he chuckled.
"Then fucking dance with me," I ordered.
Like a good boy, he obeyed and we had the night of our lives just dancing there together in the spotlight. It was like we were all alone.

*Rosie's POV*
Caleb leaned closer at the table and kissed me on the cheek.
"You look so beautiful tonight Ro," he whispered in my ear.
I scoffed. "That's a good one. I still have fat from the pregnancy that is showing from the shape of this dress and I look ugly as hell. I have bags under my eyes from being up with the triplets every night and my hair is a rat's nest no matter what I do to it."
"None of that is true, baby," he responded. "You're beautiful."
"Whatever," I rolled my eyes.
"Don't roll your eyes at me!" he exclaimed, taking my hands and forcing me to look at him. "God dammit Rosie, can't you see what I see in you? You're perfect and you're everything I want and need. I love you and I will no matter what. You'll always be beautiful to me."
Tears prickled in the corners of my eyes. I quickly leaned forward and kissed him. I stood up and pulled him to the dance floor, joining our friends who were already there.

*Jordan's POV*
I smiled as Rosie and Caleb joined us on the dance floor. I'm glad they can enjoy a night to themselves. They deserve it.
"What're you grinning about?" Jake questioned, kissing my cheek.
"I'm happy for those two. They have everything perfect in their life," I said.
"Someday we'll have what they have. We'll have a bunch of little pups running around and a happy family. But right here, right now, you're all I need. We're already a happy family just being together," he said. "I promise that after you graduate, we'll get engaged and married. I'll give you everything your parents couldn't."
"Why are you so good to me?" I wondered, pressing my forehead to his.
"Because you're my mate, my lover, my other half," he answered simply. "And I love you."
"I love you too," I smiled as we started swaying back and forth to the song.

*Roni's POV*
"Nik, stop checking me out like that!" I exclaimed. "It's so obvious! I mean, if you're going go do it, do it conspicuously!"
"I'm sorry, but I have never seen you look so sexy before," he groaned.
I rolled my eyes. "You are such a guy," I sighed.
He smirked. "What do you say we get out of here?" he whispered huskily into my ear.
I pushed him away. "How about no?" I replied. "Stop drooling and come dance with me."
He sighed. "Fine..."
I took his hand and we went out to the dance floor. The moment we got out there, a slow song started playing. He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. I placed my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head and I sighed contently. This was the perfect night spent with the perfect guy. I never wanted to leave this moment.

*Diana's POV*