Chapter Eight

~COPYRIGHT 2011~

*Aliah’s POV*

The girls didn’t even thinking to drive us home for our bathing suits. Apparently our clothes were good enough to swim in and luckily Diana and Rosie had some towels stashed in their trunks from swim season.

We all giggled as we ran across the sand, tossing our towels behind us as we made a bee line for the water. We all drove under the water and surfaced laughing.

“I’m so glad I went along with this,” Diana chuckled.

“I am too,” I smiled and pinched her cheeks.

“I’m going to have to say I am also,” a voice came behind me.

I turned around and came face to face with a guy. I scowled at him as he checked me out.

“Ew, are you trying to flirt with me?” I questioned.

“Uh…uh…I…” he stuttered.

“Uh…uh, what?” I asked, moving my head towards him.

“Uh…”

“Listen, girls with asses like mine don’t talk to guys with faces like yours. So I suggest that you find someone else to talk to because I’m not giving you the time of day.” [A/N: The ass part is from She’s The Man. I had to use it XD. It was perfect.]

I turned around, rolling my eyes and heard him splash away. Thank God.

*Ethan’s POV*

My mate just denied me. At the moment my wolf was screaming at me and my heart was slowly breaking. I can’t believe I had just gotten denied.

‘You blew it,’ my wolf growled at me.

‘Can it, hairy,’ I responded.

That seemed to shut him up right away. Yeah that’s right! I can prove that my human side has more dominance.

What am I going to do now? I might as well sit back and watch from a distance. I’ll jump when I get the chance.

“You blew it, dude,” Nik laughed at me. “You creeped your mate out.”

“Shut up before I castrate you,” I growled.

“Ooo, I hit a soft spot there, didn’t I?” he chuckled.

“I swear to God…” I trailed off and started walking towards him.