Bitten- McCall

Warning: Kinda smut I guess, I've seen worse-
-
-

Last night was the scariest night of my life. "Feeling better?" Scott asked. I nod.
Flash back:
12 hours ago...
"Scott, I don't see why trying to find Derek would help us" I say following my best friend.
"You know why it would help y/n. If we have him, he can tell us how to fight the pack of alpha's that are coming" he said. "You make a good point" I say following him closely. I look at him. His so hot, I know I need to stop thinking of him like that but it's hard not to. I hear a howl. "Scott!" I whisper yell. He looks at me. "I heard it too" he said. I nod. He motions for me to come closer to him. I stand beside him. Next thing I know we're surrounded by wolves. I swallow. "Now which one of you is the true alpha" the one that seemed to be the leader said. "Who says it's one of us? He or she could possibly be back home on they're wolf ass and we could just be that stupid to come here alone" I say. "Well dear, it's obvious one of you two since we can smell it but since you aren't going to cooperate and were ever so sarcastic with me, we'll just tear you up" he smiled. I swallow. Two of the wolfs run at us.

Scott shifts and I get bitten

Scott shifts and I get bitten. I scream out. I see Derek run to help us. They leave and Scott rushes over to my side. "Derek what's happening?" He asked. I felt dizzy. "Scott she's bitten, it was an alpha..." He said and I blacked out.
End of flashback.

So that's all I remember from last night. My side kills thought. That must be where I was bitten. "Scott?" I call out. He walks over to me. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "Better" I lie. "I know your lying" he said. I shy. "What's going to happen? Am I healing?" I ask. He looks at my wound. "It hasn't changed since yesterday." He said. I nod and close my eyes. So this is it? Im going to die? "Can you lay with me?" I ask. He nods and lays beside me on his bed. "I'll stay with you" he said. I smile but that fades soon. "Scott can I tell you something?" I ask turning more to face him. He helps me move and says "anything". "I, I like you, a lot. More then a friend" I say. He shys. "Thank god" he said. I look at him. "I love you y/n, and I have for the past year" he said. I smile. "I love you too" I say. He moved closer to me. "I'm going to kiss you" he said sliding his hand on to my cheek to the back of my head. I nod. He presses his lips to mine. I start kissing back. Our kiss became heated and soon he was resting on top of me. I couldn't feel the pain anymore. (What you didn't know was happening- Scott was taking your pain by kissing you) I grew some more confidence and start to undo his shirt. He got the hint and took it off. "Are you sure?" He asked kissing down my neck. I nod. I undo his pants and he takes them off. We roll so Scott is now laying down and I'm on top. He takes off my pants and I lean down. He undoes my shirt and takes it off. He freezes. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Your bite, it's healed!" He said sitting up with me still in his lap. I run my fingers over where it was. It's gone! I look at Scott. "Y/N.. Your eyes"

 Your eyes"

he said. "What about them?" I ask. "They're gold" he said. "That means..." I say. "Your a werewolf" he smiles. Im a werewolf. I smile. "Does that mean the alpha that bite me is my alpha?" I ask. "Not if you don't want him to be" he said rubbing circles in my back. "I want you to be my alpha" I whisper in his ear. He winked. I smile and kiss him. We keep kissing till the door gets kicked in. "Scott! I heard what happened is y/n, is she ok-woah guys" Stiles said. I laugh and hide in Scott's neck. "So what happened?" Stiles asked trying not to look. "I have a new beta" Scott said holding me. "Well that's good your healed and ok" he said. "Uhm Stiles?" Scott said. "Yea buddy" he said. "Not that I don't love you but, I'm a little busy here" Scott smiled. "Oh yeah I'll leave you two, to Ah- you know- Ya" he said and closed the door. I look at Scott. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Scott asked. I smile. "Id love to" I say and kiss him. We got heated again. "I wanna show you how grateful I am you saved me" I whisper. He nods. I kiss down his chest and stop at his boxers. I pull them down and I watch him relax as I work on him.
😏

Shorter then my first but yea, request are open.