Not my brother- Whittemore

This imagine is a weird one I wrote. Don't read this if you don't like the idea of not blood related siblings secretly in love with each other (this was suggested to me a lot to write)
Enjoy!

"God yes!" I hear.
I groan and turn up my music. Why? Why did the Whittmore's have to adopt me? That could be me screaming and not Lydia.
Why did I have to like him? With his stupid perfect smile. His piercing green eyes. His smirk. The way his hair falls- oh god I'm crazy for being in love with my "brother". I need a shower. I get off my bed and walk into my attached bathroom. I turn on the water and sit on the edge of the tub. Man if things were different.
I close my eyes.
Jackson and I would be together.
I'd be allowed to have all these unholy thoughts about him.
He'd kiss me, we could cuddle. I could hold his hand. I shy. I stand up and get into the shower. I could tell Jackson I love him and he'd know it wasn't as a sister.

"Y/n!" I open my eyes. "I'm in the shower" I yell. I wash my hair quickly. I finish up and wrap my towel around myself. I step out. "Ah" I gasp and see Jackson standing there. Oh god he's shirtless.
Stop it y/n.
I blink.
"Need something?" I ask. He looks at me. I watch his eyes move down my body. I swallow. "Jackson" I say. He snaps back to looking at my face. "Do you need something?" I ask again. "I wanted to see if you wanted Thai food" he said finally getting a hold of his thoughts. "Uhm, sure ok" I say. He nods and turns around. "Wait- I-" I stop talking as he turns back around. "Yes?" He asked.
"Is Lydia joining us?" I ask. "She's in my room" he said. That made my blood run cold. I shiver.
"Are you ok?" He asked touching my shoulder.
His hand is so warm.
I nod.
"Ok" he said and leaves. That means she's going to be here. I shy and walk into my room. I pull on my huge sweater and long thigh high socks. I tie my hair up and sit down on my bed. I put on my glasses and open my text book. I like how I don't have to hide how smart I am around the house. Jackson thinks it's amazing how I don't have to think to know the answers.
"Hey y/n"
I look up.
Ugh.
"Hi Lydia" I say.
"Can I talk to you?" She asked. I shy closing my book and nod. She sits down. "I don't know how to tell Jackson but I don't like him. First it was fun but now he seems distance. Just now when I was trying to get him, you know excited, he told me no because he was worried about you. What guy says no to sex?" She asked. I shy. "Talk to him then. He'll understand what's going" I say. She nods and looks around my room. "You have a lot of pictures with Jackson in here" she said. "Yea I know that" I say. "A lot of them..." she said looking at me. "Oh my god" she laughs.
"You like your own brother!" She laughs. "He's not my brother!" I say. "Your just proving my point y/n! You are in love with Your brother!" She yells. I shake my head. "Stop it Lydia" I ask. "This is gold!" She laughs. "Lydia!" I growl. She looks at me. "Your pathetic" she smirks.
That's it!

I growl and jump on her. My bright blue eyes shining off her face.
"Jackson!" Lydia squeals.
I growl again.
"Don't ever mess with me" I growl at her. Jackson ran in. "Y/n" I look at him and all my anger goes away. He lifts me off Lydia. "What the hell is going on?" He asked. "Get out of my room Lydia" I say. She looks at Jackson. "You guys are the weirdest siblings ever! Jackson come comfort me!" She said. Are you serious? He looks at her then at me. "Go" I say. He lets go of me and walks over to Lydia.
I look down.
I knew it.
I hear the door slam and look up. "What did you just do?" I ask. "She's a horrible person" he said. I nod. "What did she do?" He asked. I swallow. "Just said some stuff that got me mad at her" I say. He looks at me. "How she thinks your in love with me?" He said. I gasp and look at him. "How did you-" "that's all she talks about" he said. I nod and sit on my bed. "It's true isn't it?" He asked sitting beside me. I laugh. "Ever since I turned 15 I keep wishing I wasn't adopted by the Whittemore's so I could have been with you" I say.
He nods.
"I know how you feel" he says. I look at him. "Since last year I can't stop thinking of you in bad ways" he said. "Do you think it's wrong?" He asked. I look at him. "Your not my brother" I say.
He leans in.
"Your not your sister" I press my lips to his. They're so warm. He pulls back. "How was that?" He asked. I smile and pull his lips back to mine. "I love you Jackson" I say. He pulls me on to his lap. "I love you more y/n" he said.

Don't forget to comment and like.