Beta-Dunbar

I smile look at him. I knew he'd make it on the team. He was on the lacrosse team before at our old school. He scores and looks into the crowd for me. He finds me and smiles. I wave. "Liam and you?" I hear. I turn and see the popular girl Lydia sit beside me. "No, we're just best friends" I say. "Probably not for long" she said. I look at her. "What do you mean?" I ask. "You gotta get it before it's gone, I can see how much you like him" she said. I sigh. "Your really good at reading people" I say. She smiles. The whistle blows and the game ends. We won. I climb down the bleachers and see Liam looking for me. He spots me and runs over. He smiles and lifts me up spinning me. "We won!" He said. I giggle as he sets me down. I lean up and kiss him. I pull back quickly. "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me-" I get cut off by lips. He smiles as he kisses me. He pulls back. "Do you want to go on a date tomorrow night?" He asked. I smile and nod.

The next night,

I had curled my hair exactly how Liam once told me he liked it. I had on nice skinny jeans, heeled boots, a flowered off the shoulders ballerina shirt. I get into my car I got for my birthday and drive to the restaurant we agreed on. It's actually just across the hospital. I sit down at the table we got. I'm early. I fix my hair and look out the window. "Can I get you anything to drink well you wait?" The waiter asked. I nod and order a water. He brings it to me. I look out the window again and watch the hospital. People going in and out. I look up as the moon starts to come out in it's famous quarter shape. I look at the roof. "Sorry I was late babe" I turn thinking it is Liam. Nope not him. I look at my glass, I drank all water? "Miss?" I look to the waiter. "You've been sitting here for an hour, is your date coming or would like to dine alone" he asked. I've been here an hour? Liam is never late... I shake my head. "I'll just take my check and leave" I say. "I can't believe Liam" I whisper quietly to myself. The waiter looked at me sadly. "Water is free" he said. I sigh and nod. I leave a tip since it was probably annoying waiting for me. Did Liam stand me up? He would have called if something happened. Did he really just say he'll go out with me so it wouldn't be awkward? I walk to my car just as I hear a scream. I gasp and look around. It sounded like a guy's scream. I get in my car and drive off to my house. "Hey sis, that was a fast date" my sister said. "That's because it didn't happen, he didn't show up" I say and walk up to my room.

Liam's point of view:
I scream as Scott bite me. What the hell? I get pulled up from the ledge and look at him and Stiles. As my eyes scan I look across the street. No! Shit! "Do you understand?" He asked. I just turn and run. I cover my bite mark with my jacket and run across the street. I fix my hair and clothes a little more. I walk in. "Hi how can I help you?" The host asked. "I have reservations, my date should already be here, under the name Dunbar" I say. A waiter looks at me. He walks over. "Are you Liam?" He asked. I nod. "Your date left, she was sitting there for over an hour, she left about 10 minutes ago" he said. I sigh and nod. I screwed up. I leave. How could I have missed it? I have to go see her. Tell her what happened. I run to her house. I walk to the door. I hiss at the stinging feeling in my arm. I knock. The door opens revealing Stephanie, y/n's older sister. "Liam.." She said. "Hi Steph, I have to see y/n" I say. She looks at me and nods letting me come in. I run up the stairs to y/n's room.
"I'm serious Mason, he didn't show up. Was it me? Did he just realized how stupid it was to go out with your best friend?" I see her on the phone. "Y/n?" I call out. She turns.

Y/n's point of view:
"I'll call you back Mase" I say. "Let me know what happens" he said before hanging up.
"Liam" I say.
"I am so so sorry y/n" he said walking in. "Not its fine. It was just a dinner right?" I say. My heart was feeling really heavy in my chest. "No it wasn't, it was our first date and I missed it" he said sitting on my bed beside me. "Why'd you miss it- oh my god what happened?" I ask catching how his sleeve was bloody. He looks down. "Scott bite me" he said lifting the sleeve up. "Liam that's not possible, that's a wolf's bite not a human bite" I say getting the first aid kit. "No it was Scott, the captain of the team. He bite me" Liam said. I start to clean an treat his wound. "Liam are you drunk?" I ask. He shakes his head no. "No it was Scott y/n" he said louder. "Don't yell at me" I say calmly.

"Im sorry, I'm sorry I didn't mean to" he said

"Im sorry, I'm sorry I didn't mean to" he said. "I think you should go home, sleep. Your not acting like yourself" I say crossing my arms. He sighs. "You don't believe me?" He asked. "Li, a human guy wouldn't leave a bite like that" I say. He nods. He kisses my forehead and leaves.

I haven't seen Liam since then. It's been seven days and once again I'm back at the lacrosse game. I want my Liam back. He hasn't spoken to me, not even a phone call or text. I watch as he runs out on the field. He looks different.

His face is more stern then normally

His face is more stern then normally. I look up and see the bright big full moon shining down. I watch as Scott says something to Liam. Liam looks up at the stands and finds me. I hug my knees and look at him. The whistle blows and they get started. The whole game Liam was knocking down other players badly. I start walking down the bleachers. I watch Scott slam Liam down. My heart beat goes faster. Please be ok. Liam looks at Scott. Liam get up and starts running to the locker rooms. I jump the fence and run following him. "Y/n, I wouldn't go in there" Stiles says trying to keep me back. I ignore him and run in. Liam is literally ripping off his uniform. He turns when he hears me walk closer to him.

 He growls looking at me

He growls looking at me. I gasp. He stand up and starts backing me in the corner. I let a tear fall. I swallow. "You weren't lying" I say. He's eyes go back to blue for a second till he's pulled off of me. "No!" I say as Scott holds him down. "Stiles get her out of her" Scott said. I shake my head. I move over to Liam. He growls at being held down. "Scott let him go" I say. "Are you crazy? You don't know anything about this" Scott said worried I'd get hurt. "Let him go!" I yell. Liam breaks out of Scott's grip and literally gets on top of me holding me down. "You were right Liam" I say as another tear slips. He's eyes go back to his blue again. "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you" I say and brush his hair. His sharp teeth go away. His face changes back. He leans down and kisses me. I kiss back as he pulls me into his lap leaning against the lockers. He pulls back. "I would never lie to you" he said holding me. I hug him. "Scott, she's his anchor" Stiles said. "Yea I realized that" Scott said. "let's give them privacy" Scott said leaving with Stiles. "I love you" I say holding Liam to me. "I love you too, so freaking much" he said. I smile.
So my best friend/boyfriend is a werewolf?