Jealous- Dunbar (requested)

This was requested by the lovely Vi-- I decided to use your nickname in the imagine :)

Friday night.
Game night.
Our school was going up against Liam's old school. The game was in an hour and a half.
"Nervous?" I ask him as he paced back and forth in his room. He stops at looks at me.

"Yea kinda, well not really

"Yea kinda, well not really. I mean-" I smile and stand up. "Liam your going to do great, your an amazing player and I know your going to kick some" I say. He smiles. "How did I get so lucky to have you Vi?" He asked kissing my lips. I smile. "That is forever a secret" I say. He nods. "You should get going" I say. He nods grabbing his bag. "Your still coming to the game right?" He asked. "Of course I am, I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I say. He nods and we walk down. "I'll be right in the front row, cheering you on" I say. He smiles. "I'll see you there" I say and quickly kiss him bye. I start walking to my house. I didn't live very far from his house.
Beeeep Beeeep.
I grab my phone and see Bret's name light up on my phone. "Hey Bret" I say. "Hey Vi, I miss you!" He yells through the phone. I laugh. "I miss you two, so much" I say. I really do miss him. Bret and I go way back. We were always together. "I'm so glad I get to see you again tonight" he said. I smile. "Me too, I haven't seen you since I moved here" I say. "I know, I wish you could have moved down here with me" I add. "Yea, but that's what happens sadly, but don't worry Vi, we'll see each other in like an hour!" He laughs. "Yea, can't wait to see you!" I say. "Oh I gotta go, we're getting ready to warm up, see you soon" he said. "See you soon" I say. We hang up. I reach my house. I think I'll put on something nice for Liam, look good for him. I get changed and head out to my car. I stop and run back into the house quickly grabbing a sweater and running back to the car.

Game time:
The game is just about the start and I spot Bret across the field. I stand up and wave to him. He smiles and blows me a kiss. I catch it and put it at my heart. I look down and see Liam looking at me.

I smile at him and he turns away

Uhm ok?
The whole game Liam was playing rough, he was pushing other players and once he saw Bret on the field all hell broke loose. He slams Bret to the ground. I gasp. I hear Bret groan and run down the bleachers. "Bret!" I call out trying to see if he's okay. Liam looks at me.

He walks over to me

He walks over to me. "Why are you worried about him?" Liam asked. "Why did you push him?" I ask. "You two were flirting" Liam says. "No we weren't" I say. "Are you cheating on me?" He asked. I gasp. "Of course not!" I say. "Then why are you flirting and looking at each other the whole time?" He asked. I groan. "Do you not trust me?" I ask. "Heck no, not when I see you flirting with a guy and cheating on me" he yells. "Vi?" I turn and see Bret holding his arm. "How's your arm?" I ask. "See your more worried about him! You are so cheating" Liam said. "You think she's Cheating on you with me?" Bret asked. "Don't lie about this" Liam growls. I look at Liam. "Bret is my brother" I say and walk away from him with Bret. "Let's get you to the hospital" I say.

I can't believe Liam thought automatically that I was cheating on him, I would never. "Hi" I look up from my chair. "Can I help you?" I ask. "I deserve that, I came to apologize to you and Bret" Liam says. "How did you not know we were siblings?" I ask. He sits down beside me. "Because he's there and your here" he said. "My parents split up, mom stayed with Bret and I left with Dad" I say. Liam nods. "Vi, I am so so sorry for assuming that you were cheating on me" he said taking my hand and leaning his forehead against mine.

I shy and pull away a little "It's not that simple Liam, your going to have to make it up to me" I say

I shy and pull away a little "It's not that simple Liam, your going to have to make it up to me" I say. He nods. "Anything and I'll do it" he said. "First I need you to apologize to Bret" I say. "Yes of course" he says nodding. I look at the door and see Bret walking out. "Hey, what did they say?" I ask. He looks at me. "Hey man I'm really sorry I assumed wrongly of you" Liam said standing up. Bret nods and shakes his hand. "It's alright, probably would have done the same. I Dislocated my shoulder, they popped it back in place. I'm okay though" he smiled flashing his gold eyes at me. I smile and hug him. "Come on I'm sure Dad will want to see you again" I smile. He nods. "Wait Vi one sec" Liam said as we walk out of the hospital. "Here take the keys" I say handing Bret to keys to start the car. He nods and leaves. "Yes?" I ask. "I saw his eyes, does that mean you're-" I cut him off by smiling and kissing his cheek. "Maybe" I smile and flash my gold eyes at him. "I'll see you tomorrow" I say. "How did I not see it?" Liam smiles. "Because I'm good at keeping it hidden" I wink. He laughs and starts walking with me.

Sorry it took so long, mid terms are hard work,
Hope you enjoyed this Vi.
:)