Together - McCall (requested)

Ali's point of view:
I remember the call. Scott telling me he knew where the bad stiles had taken Lydia. It didn't take very long to get there. I look up at the gates. Oak Creek.

I waited for Scott, Isaac and Stiles to show up. I looked at Scott. Looking into his brown eyes my strength grew. I felt... Safer. We all looked at each other.
"We've done this before guys, a couple of weans ago we were standing around like this and we saved Malia. Remember?" He said to us but looked at me as he said the last part. I nod looking at him. "That was a total stranger, this is Lydia" he added. I nod. "I'm here to save my best friend" I say straightening up. "I came to save mine" Scott said looking at Stiles. I looked at Stiles, his eyes still hard the darkness under them. "I just didn't feel like doing any homework" Isaac announced and walked right through the gates. I smiled a little and we all follow him. Were greeted by Kira's mom. "Turn around now" she warns us. I grab my bow and put an arrow in ready to fight if needed. "Go" I tell Scott and Stiles. They run to the building to find Lydia; leaving Isaac, Kira and myself.
"Call them off" I say looking at the Oni lined up behind her. I pointed my arrow at her.

"You think you can stop them with an arrow?" She asked

"You think you can stop them with an arrow?" She asked. Kira and her mother spoke about the second Stiles. Next thing I knew the Oni disappear from behind her.
She makes a face and looks down at her hand. I keep my bow up. She opens her hand and looks at us. "What does that mean?" Isaac asked. "It means there's been a change in ownership" we all turn. Nogitsune.
"Now they belong to me" he added. I raise my bow at him. He smirks and the one raise their swords up.
They start attacking us.
I shoot and arrow at the Oni and as if in slow motion he cut my arrow in half. The one came at me with his sword and I quickly grab my bow and block it from hitting me. I hit him with my bow and he falls back. They keep getting back up and fighting us. "How do we stop them?!" Isaac yelled to Kira's mom. "You can't!" She yelled back as we keep fighting. Come on Scott, we need you. I watched as the oni's go after Isaac cutting him. I load my bow again and shot at one of them. It turns around and looks at me. I grab my next arrow and aim for the other oni.

I shot and the arrow hits the centre of its chest

It drops the sword. A yellow light starts to shine through him. I watch as he turns to nothing but black mist. Did I just kill one? I look at see the nogitsune with a worried look on his face. "Ali!" I hear a voice scream I turn around and see Scott running for me and a nogitsune about to  stab me. I close my eyes and everything goes black.

Flash back:
I smiled down looking at the dog Scott had treated. "Your going to make a great vet one day Dr McCall" I smile at him. He grins at me....

"Truth is... I suck at bowling" he whispered in my ear. I look at him. "Well maybe you need a few points" I say whispering in his ear. "First relax" I say. He looks at me. "Or, how about this. Just picture me naked" I smile and kiss his ear. I walk back to Jackson and Lydia. We all watch as Scott throughs the ball and gets a strike. I smile....

"Go Scott!" I yell as he ran with the ball

"Go Scott!" I yell as he ran with the ball. He shots and scored. "Yes!" I smile running down the bleachers to the field. He pulls off his helmet and looks for me. He sees me and runs over. "You won" I smile. He nods and I kiss him...

"So you're a werewolf?" I ask. "And you're a hunter?" He says.
End of flashback:

"Ali"
"Ali please wake up"
"We all miss you"
"I miss you"
"I love you"

I open my eyes. I look around. What is that? "Ali" I turn my head and see a blur. I blink a few times and it clears up. "Scott?" I ask. He nods. "What happened?" "What do you remember?" He asked. "An Oni, you yelling my name" I say. He nods. "You had turned and the sword came at you. I ran and took the blow." He lifted his shirt slowing me the slow healing scar. "I ended knocking you down and you hit your head. It made you pass out" he said. I nod and sit up. "Are you feeling okay?" He asked. I was about to answer until one thing dawned on me. Lydia. "Is Lydia okay?" I ask. He nods. "Yes she is, she's with Kira" he said. I nod. "Do you need anything?" He asked. I thought about it. "Yea I do" I say. "Anything" he said. I motion for him to come closer. He nods and moves closer to me. I lean up and press my lips to his. "Thank you for saving my life" I say. He smiles. "Always, I love you Ali" he said. I smile. "I love you too" I say.

Hope I did well for this request

Hope I did well for this request. This was requested by Ali. Hope you enjoyed.