Bad guy- Reaken

Should I do more preferences?

Your point of view:
"Hey, you coming today?" Kira my best friend/ neighbour asked me. I shake my head. "I just can't" I cry. She nods and hugs me before she leaves for school. I can't go, I know he's going to be there. Theo and I have dated since the day he showed up. I had a crush on him in the fourth grade and finally got my chance to be his girlfriend. We were perfect. That is until the fight. It wasn't even a fight. My phone buzzes. It started because Stiles was telling me all about his doubts on Theo. And I'll admit it I believed them. stiles is never wrong about this stuff, but on the other hand I had my loving amazing boyfriend that was there for me and I didn't think he could be so cruel. But last weekend I saw the truth. I caught Theo doing something terrible. I knew at that moment he was truly evil. The next day I ignored him and he went crazy mad when he saw I would talk with Stiles and not him. We fought for what felt like hours. Him shouting things at me like "You don't understand" and "Your just a human" and "Your so god damn stupid!" And finally the worst one. "It's your fault your parents left you!"

It hurt to hear all of that come out of the mouth of my first love. But the real topper to this was what he did after I tried to push him further to explain what I say.... He pushed me. Hard, knocked me into the wall of his house making me hit my head hard. How could I forget the look on his face when he said "Get the hell out of my house". It broke me. Since then I haven't left my room. Not once. "Y/n!" I hear. Sounds like Lydia. "There you are, come on sweetie you have to go to school. No way I'm letting you be just pretty with no brain" she said. "I don't want to see him Lyd" I say holding myself. "Sweetie, he's not there" she said. I look at her. "He hasn't been there since the day you haven't been there" she adds. "Just come for the rest of the day, you have all of us with you" she tried. I nod. "Wait really?" She asked. I nod. "But I want to shower first" I say. She smiles. I went into the shower as Lydia picked out an outfit for me. I finished washing up and step out drying myself off. I take the outfit of light high waisted skinny jeans and the white off the shoulder loose top. She does my makeup and blow dried my hair. I leave it down and follow her out of my house. "Here, I'll treat you to lunch today" she said. I half smile. I miss him. Miss him badly. Are we even still together? Is he still my boyfriend? "Hang on I left my phone" I say and turn around. I grab it and it vibrates again. I just put it in my bag. We head to school and I see that Scott, Kira and Stiles have practice. I decided I would go watch them for my free period along with Malia and Lydia. I sit down and pull out my water bottle. I should check my phone, it could be my aunt. I take it out and look at the screen.
9:36 am.
I'm so sorry.
10:02 am.
I can explain fully, please just talk to me. I can fix this.

My phone vibrates again.
10:24 am.
Please just say something. I love you y/n.

I look away from my phone. He's trying. He wants to fix us. But how can I accept what he does, how can I forgive how much he hurt me? "I would answer" I look up. "He loves you, I don't know what he did but I know love is stronger then anything" Malia said. I nod. I start typing.
I love you too, but you hurt me.
Sent.
Within seconds I see the sent turn to a read at 10:28 and the bubble pop up that he's typing.

Please let me see you.

I thought about it. I can't let someone how made me so happy and feel loved go.

Ok.
Sent-----> read at 10:30am.

Thank you, meet me at our spot.

I turn to Lydian and Malia. "I'm going to go see him" I say loud enough for Malia to hear. She smiles at me. "Go get your werewolf" she said. I stand up. "Where you going?" Lydia asked. "Theo wants to talk, I need to see him" I explain. "Be careful" she said. I nod and walk down. Our spot wasn't far from the school. It's where he told me what happened to his sister. I walk into the Forrest and follow the path. I stop and turn right going thru the trees. I reach the bridge and walk on it to the other side. I stop when I spot a figure standing with his back to me. Now or never. I take one step and he turns around to me. "Y/n" he whispers out. He looks at mess. You could even tell he was in pain by the way he held himself. "Go ahead" I say and stop the tear I had falling down my cheek. He talked, and talked.

 Told me the whole story from start to finish

Told me the whole story from start to finish. Why he would even consider helping the dread doctor's to picking out the new test subjects. "That's why I lied to everyone" he said. "Why I lied to you, I didn't want you to get hurt and I never ever wanted to lose you. I was upset that day because they had suggested I bring you into this and I got mad. Then you saw me talking with them" he says. I nod. "I can't believe I hurt you" he said shaking his head and wiping his face with his hands. I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with this. If this is truly helping teens with illnesses they have then I agree. "Please, say something" he said. "I don't think it's wrong. I think the fact they are killing is wrong but I understand why you did it" I say. He looks at me. "I love you so much y/n, im so sorry please forgive me baby" he said coming closer. That's when I did the one thing that felt right to do. Stand on my tippy toes and kiss him. "I'll always love you Theo, I know angry can blind people badly" I say. He lifts me up hugging me tightly. "I won't tell anyone about the dread doctors" I say. "Thank you, you have no idea how much this means to me" he said holding me closer. "I promise you I will never hurt you again, I want to do nothing but keep you away from harm" he said. "I trust you" I say into his neck. He pulls me away from him a little and leans into me. I nod and he kisses me softly. We pull apart. "So what did you say your title was?" I ask looking into his eyes. He smiles.

"Alpha of the chimera's" he said

"Alpha of the chimera's" he said. I smile.
He kisses me again. "I love you" he said. "I love you too...Alpha"

--
---
-----
It's 3:20 in the morning so I don't know if this is a good one but it seems good in my head so we'll go with it.