Sting- Raeken (part 2)

Part two of my Sting imagine:

Recap--
"Theo?" I say as blood start to pour out. "Y/n!" My friends scream. "Why?" I ask as tears form in my eyes. "I'm sorry. But you know I need to" he apologized laying me down carefully. I nod. "Im just glad I had the chance to tell you how I felt" I say as he twisted his claws in me. I cry out. "Im sorry" he said as I started having trouble breathing. He pulled out his claws from me. "I need your powers" he said and kissed me one more time. As he left the pack ran to my side. "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you Stiles" I say. He shakes his head. "Don't you dare be sorry" Stiles said. "Scott you have to do something" Lydia said as Malia put her jacket on my wound trying to stop the bleeding. My eyes start to close and roll back. "No! Scott bite her!" Kira said. Scott took my arm and bite me just as my eyes closed....

Three days later....

"Y/n?" I turn and look at Scott. "Are you alright?" He asked. I nod and look back down at my stomach. A scar. He left a scar on me. "Yea" I say and turn back to Scott letting my shirt fall over my stomach. "I think I'm going to take a walk" I say. He nods. "Okay, just call me if you need me" he said. I nod and walk out. It's been three days since what happened and they haven't mentioned his name around me. I heard Malia say she was going to meet him for something. She's been by my side as much as Stiles and Scott. I take a step outside and breath in. Worry, frustration? Must be Stiles and Malia. I turn and see them getting out of his jeep. "Y/n! Your out of your room" Malia smiles running over to me. She hugs me and I hug her back. "How come your out?" She asked. "I- I want to take a walk" I say. That's not a lie. She nods and smiles. Stiles smiles at me. I nod and walk down the driveway. I have to see him. I have to find him. I walk down the street and slowly started to move faster. Before I knew it I was in a full on sprint. I stop when I see where I am. Theo's house. I breath in. I don't Smell him. I knock.
"Y/n, I haven't seen you in a while. How are you dear?" His "mom" smiled at me. I know she's really not his mom. "Im good Mrs. Raeken. Have you seen Theo?" I ask. She nods. "He told me he was going to the school, something about being upset and needing to work off steam" she said. I thank her and leave. What am I going to say when I see him? Wait. I stop. That's a lie. Theo wouldn't go to the school. Steam? Where has steam and he's be mad about going- "there" I say. I don't want to go there but I want to see him. I'll go. I run down to ( just saying now I'm making up how to get to the dread doctor's lair since we don't really know) the subway and jump down into the restricted area.
Flash back:
"I almost lost you" he said hugging me. He sets me down. I shift back to human. We both look at each other. He leans down and kisses me. I kiss back. I pull back just a little "I love you" I say.
End of flashback. 
I shake my head trying to keep those memories out of my head. I slow down and see the room where I was strapped down all those months ago. I look down. I step closer to the door and see Theo. Wait who's that with him? Tracy! I watch as she moves closer to Theo. Wait what's going on?

 Wait what's going on?

I gasp and step back. How could he? I sink down on the floor. I know he loved me too. I know it. "Don't ever kiss me again" after that I hear a small scream and gasp. I stand up and look again. He killed Tracy. He looks scary. What if he tries to kill me again. His eyes move to the door. He looked so angry until his eyes landed on me. They softened. "Y/n" he breathed out. I step back. He starts moving to the door. I turn and run down the hall only to have a hand grab my arm and stop me. I turn. "Your alive?"

 "Your alive?"

He's crying. I nod. "How- god I-" he's chocking on his words as his tears fall down his cheeks. He slips his arms around me. He pulls me into his chest and cries into my neck. He hurt me; but I love him. He's no saint; but he's my angel. "I love you" he said. That's all it took for me to wrap my arms around him too. If you love someone, you have to let them go. All I could think was what Scott told me. "Y/n would you agree that if you love someone you should let them go, if they come back their yours and if they don't they never were?" Scott's right. I pull back. "Goodbye Theo" I say looking at him. "But I just got you back" I shake my head no. I lift my shirt showing him the marks in my stomach. "You've taken a part of me, now it's my turn to take a part of you" I say and turn around.

"How was your walk?" scott said. I think he knew what I was going to do. I walk up to him and hug him. "If you love someone and their no good, let them go" I say. He rubs my back nodding. "Y/n" I turn. "I can't let you go" Theo said standing in the door way. What do I do?

And there was part two 😊
Don't forget to comment and like.

Should y/n, end up with Theo in the end or is there going to be a secret crush come out in the end? Vote and tell me