Tattoo - Stilinski

Stiles point of view:
"Please remind me again why Your doing this Scott?" She asked. We were in his room. I look at her. She's stunning. Like drop dead gorgeous. She's funny and amazing. Only one problem. "You know why sis, I want to get a tattoo for myself. It's a change y/n" he said to her. She nods and looks over at me worried for him. That's right my dream girl is Scott's twin sister. I wish it was simpler but on the other hand I don't even know if she likes me. "Alright" she said to Scott. "Ready to go?" I ask him. He nods. We get up and Scott walks ahead of us. "Im worried Stiles" she said holding my arm making me stop walking. I liked the feeling of her touching my arm- wait she's worried. I don't want her to worry about anything. "Y/n he's gonna be okay, he knows what he's doing- I hope" I say. She nods. "Is it going to react badly to him since you know" she said. "I don't know but for his sake I hope not" I say. She nods and we walk out to my jeep. The whole time I was taking glances at y/n through the mirror. I saw she was looking at me and would turn away when I caught her. We pull up to the tattoo shop and get out. To my surprise when we walked in y/n took my arm. That's another thing we both have in common. We hate needles. Scott sat down the artist guy took out the needle. I felt light headed. "Hey it's ok" y/n told me. She held me as we watch Scott get his tattoo. "How you doing buddy?" I ask Scott.  "Good, can one of you go get me a drink?" He asked y/n nods. She turns to me and kisses my cheek and leaves. What just happened? Did she actually just kiss me? She paused at the door and turns to look at me. I think she just realized what she did. She smiles at me and leaves. She came back pretty quickly and hands the bottle of juice to Scott. She hands me a drink and took a sip of her's. The whole time she held my hand and leaned on me well we wait for Scott. "Scott is is okay if we just go out for a little" I ask. He nods knowing the needle is freaking out his sister and best friend. We walk out and y/n sits on the side walk. I sit down beside her. "Intense?" I ask. She laughs and nods. "Very, I don't know how Scott is doing it" she said. 

I smile and nod

I smile and nod. "Hey stiles" she said. I look at her. She seems to be nervous. Why is she nervous? "Can I do something" she asked. I nod. She leans in and pressed her lips to me. I slide my hand on her cheek and pull her closer kissing back. She pulls me closer to her and kisses me harder. I slide my tongue across her lips and she let me in. After a little bit we heard the door opens and we pull apart. "Guys look it's done!" Scott yelled. We both get up and look. "Nice Scott" y/n said looking at the two black rings that go around his arm. He nods looking at it. We walk to the car and Scott stops. "What's wrong?" I ask him. "Look" he said. His tattoo was disappearing into his skin. "Oh damn" I say looking at him. "That doesn't make sense, how does Derek have one but you can't keep one?" She asked. "Why don't we go ask him?" I suggest. Scott nods. We get in the jeep and I watch y/n as she smiles at me. "I'll go in" Scott said walking into Derek's house leaving me and y/n alone. I turn to her. "Come here" she said. I get into the back seat and we start kissing again. "Stiles?" She said with her forehead pressed to mine. "Yes" I ask. "I love you" she said closing her eyes. I smile. "Look at me" I say. She opens her eyes and looks at me. "I love you so much" I say and kiss her. The door opens. "So Derek said that- what is going on here?" Scott asked. We pull apart. "Stiles?" Scott asked his eyes turning red. "Scott please, I kissed him" y/n. He calms down. "You know how much I like him" she said to him. He nods and looks at me. "Stiles don't hurt her" he said. I nod. Guess that's giving me permission to have her. "So what did Derek say?" y/n said. "Oh well it was burned into him" he said. "Oh that sounds... Lovely" she said. I laugh. "Are you guys coming in?" He asked. "your going to do it now?" I ask. He nods. "Okay we'll come" I say. We get out of the jeep and start walking in. "Hey Stiles" she whispered in my ear. I nod. "We'll finish this later" she said winking at me. I smile. She's perfect.

What do you think of the imagine in his point of view? Not to bad if I do say so myself

What do you think of the imagine in his point of view? Not to bad if I do say so myself.  Can you tell by now who's my personal favourite? Comment if you think you know it.