Behind Stiles's back- Reaken or McCall?

The title of this is a little weird but you'll understand once reading.

I know it's wrong. Totally and completely wrong of me to even want to guy my own twin hates. He tells me everyday how he knows Theo is a bad guy. And I know Stiles wouldn't lie about something like this but... "Are you just going to stand there and watch me?"

 "Are you just going to stand there and watch me?"

How could I not. "Sorry" I say and look away. He sets down the bar bell and turns to me. "What can I do for you Y/n?" He asked looking at me as he moved to a different equipment. "I Uhm- actually never mind" I say and turn around. I've been trying to work up to courage to ask him out, I mean hey it's the 21st century girls ask guys out all the time. I know I shouldn't but I like him. I really like him. "No come on, I know you want to tell me something. You came in here for a reason beautiful" he said standing up. Oh my... When he calls me beautiful my heart literally jumps. I turn back to Theo. "Really it's nothing" I say. Come on y/n, just asked him out what's the worst that could happen? He gives me a look. "Will-I mean would you want to go out with me? I mean if you don't that's perfectly fine because I-" I get cut off. He laughs. "You should like Stiles when you ramble" he said. "Sorry" I say and look down again. I look back up to him. "I'll just take that as a no and we can forget I even did any of this" I say. "Hey I didn't answer" he said turning me back around. "I'd love to go out with you. The villa? 8 o-clock tomorrow?" He asked. I try to hide how happy I was. I nod and smile. "Yea that's perfect" I say. "Great" he smiles. It's only now that I realized how close we were. Only inches apart. He leans in and kisses me. He pulls back. "I'll see you tomorrow night" he said. I nod and leave. Did that just happen? I got a date and a kiss from Theo!?!

The next day;

I literally through all of my clothes into my bed trying to pick out what I should wear for my first date. "What are you doing?"
I look at my door.

 "What are you doing?" I look at my door

"I'm getting ready for a.. A date" I say and finally pick out a blue squirt to go with the black lace top I have. "With who?" He asked walking in my room. "Uhm-- with Scott" I lie. Why did I just do that? "Oh I didn't know you liked Scott" he said looking at me. I nod. "Kinda hard not to when he's hear all the time" I laugh. He smiles. "Well I'm glad your going out, I trust Scott not to hurt you" he said and hugged me. I hug him back.
I can't believe I just lied to my brother.
I got ready fast and left the house a few minutes later then I wanted to. I get to the restaurant and see I'm here before Theo.

(I'm going to do the rest like I did in the last imagine-- bold is what's going out around and not bold is y/n)

"Scott what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be out with y/n right now?" Stiles asked Scott who was standing at the Stilinski door. "Uhm no?" Scott said. "Wait what? So you didn't finally asked her out?" Stiles asked. "No I didn't, I heard her talking with someone about a date she had tonight so I figured I lost my chance" Scott said. "Wait then- oh no she didn't!" Stiles freaks. "What?" Scott asked. "We're going right now" Stiles said jumping into the jeep.

"Sorry Y/n, I can't hold the restaurant open any longer" I nod and look at the water I had been drinking. "Okay, I'm sorry for keeping you" I say to my boss and stand up. I grab my bag and leave a tip. I walk out. Was I just stood up?

"No..." Stiles said as he saw his sister walking out, alone of the restaurant. "Okay not only is he a bad guy, now his on my hit list!" stiles said. Scott jumped out of the jeep and head over to y/n, who was now sitting on the bench with her phone pulled out. Stiles's phone buzzes.
Baby sis:
Can you come get me?
I really want to come home.

"Y/n"
I look up drying my tear. "Oh, hi Scott" I say and lock my phone. "Are you okay?" He asked sitting beside me. I shake my head no. "I've done a lot of bad things today" I say. "I lied to Stiles. I went behind his back and asked out the guy he doesn't like and only to ironically get stood up by him tonight. He probably hates me right now. I'm a horrible sister. I must be a horrible kisser or something since I was stood up too" I say. Scott looks at me. "Don't say that. Stiles loves you more then anything. And no you can't blame yourself because an asshole couldn't see how amazing you are. Any guy would be lucky to get to go on a date with you" Scott said. What? I look at him. "I would be lucky to" he said looking at me then down to his hands. "You like me?" I ask. He nods. "Kinda hard not to when I see you everywhere" he laughs. I smile. "Can I take you out? It's still early" he said. I smile. "I'd like that" I say. "But I have to do one thing first" I say. "And what's that?" He asked. "I have to apologize to Stiles" I say. I hear a car door close and look up. "Are you okay sis?" stiles asked walking over to us. I stand up and hug him.

"I'm sorry Stiles

"I'm sorry Stiles. I lied to you and went behind your-" he cuts me off. "I know" he says. "I know my own sister" he adds. I hug him tighter. "And this time, I approve this one" he said knowing I was going to go out with Scott. I smile. "Now I got a bad guy to catch and bet with my bat" Stiles said as we let go. I laugh. "Stiles I think it would be better to wait for tomorrow to do that" I say. He nods. "Have her home by 12 McCall" he winks at his best friend. Scott laughs. "Sure thing" he said. Stiles nods and leaves. Scott takes my hand as we walk to the ice cream parlour. Turns out getting stood up by the scary chimera werewolf was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I like imagines like this- where you think it's about one guy then it turns out to be another guy.