Mister J - Whittemore (requested--smut)

This was requested last year (so sorry for the long wait Quinn)
"Can you do a imagine with Jackson and make it like he's kinda got traits of the joker and reader is a little like Harley and they have an insane love life"

Uhm yes, yes I can 👌🏼

Hope you guys enjoy

-------

Jackson has always been a rough kind of guy. He knows what he wants and will do what ever he wants to get it.
I remember when he first saw me, at Lydia's party.
His friends around him, but he's eyes locked on me. He walked straight at me and put on his charming classic Mister J smirk for me.
How could a girl like me resist that?
He knew I was right for him at that moment. I remember how he gripped me tightly and started to kiss me rough. Right there in the middle of the party. God, How I loved my bad boys oh so much. He knew what he was in control of and I loved it. So much power he has with those bright gold eyes. He could snap my neck in a second if he wanted to.... and that's something I found attractive.
"Quinn"
Even the way he says my name drives me insane.
"Quinn, don't make me call you twice" he said.
Boy do I love what happens when I make him call me twice. Maybe there is something wrong with me for loving how he treats me. But god I know deep down he loves me more than anything.
I smirk and walk up to his room. "Call me twice J" I call and go sit on his bed. I unbutton my shirt as I hear the him walk up the steps. I quickly tie my hair up into a ponytail and wait for his figure to appear. God he's perfect. "Quinn" he called for me looking dark.
I smirk and turn my head to the side ignoring his call for me.
"Oh my Dollface, looks like you want trouble" he smirked walking closer to me. I turn to him.
"You know I love it" I say.
His eyes shift gold and next thing I know I'm pined against the wall. I smirk. "Jay" I whisper but he shakes his finger no in front of my face. I grab it with my mouth and run my tongue up the side of it. He shuts his eyes for a second. I know his weak spots.
He growls and moves his arms to my throat. He doesn't hurt me, just holds me.
"Oh that's it, your in trouble" he says, I smirk.
He presses his lips roughly to mine, he tightens his grip on me. I moan. He pulls back growling again and throws me onto the bed. I land a little hard but god I love it. I see J rip open his shirt.
"Get up" he said. I get up. "Strip for me princess" he whispered in my ear kissing my neck. I nod.
He moves to the bed and leans back to watch me. I love how his eyes never leave me. I start sliding my skirt down making sure he gets the view he wants. I slip off my top and let it fall to the ground. I walk over to J and get on his lap. "I forgot how to take these off" I say. He smirks and rips my bra right off of me.
He flips me over (this is about to be a smut- read at own risk, it gets aggressive) and rips off my panties.
"J... I want you in me" I moan. He smirks and takes off his pants and slams right into me. I scream out but he covers my mouth. "Stay quiet" he told me. I nod. The starts moving faster and plays with my clit. I try not to moan. He moves his mouth to my breasts and starts to tease them. I grip the bed tightly trying so hard not to make a sound but after another few seconds I moan out. He lifts his head up to me. "You moaned Dollface, you know what that means" he smirked. It means he what's to fuck me has rough as he can.
God I love it.
He pulls out of me and i go onto my stomach. I move my hips up and he pushes back into me. I couldn't help what happened next.
"Oh god yes Jay!" I screamed. I heard a growl and felt a hand around my neck. I gasp. He's so strong. "What Did I just tell you Dollface" he growls in my ear. I gasp again enjoying how he's still thrusting into me and holding me down.
"Count to 10" he gritted bitting my ear as he lets go of my throat. I gasp for air and nod. I feel a sharpe sting on my ass. Oh god yes.
"One" I say.
I felt another one and another. "Two, Three" I gasp.
I grip the sheets tighter. "Four, Five, Six" He didn't stop thrusting with every spank. "Seven, Eight" I could feel I was getting close to my high. "Nine, Jay I'm close" I moan out. I could feel his smirk from behind me. "Ten!" I scream. I felt my muscles get tight as I released my high.
Jackson flipped me over again so I was facing him. His thrust are getting sloppy and his grip on me is getting tighter. "Jay" I moan encouraging him. He moans and releases inside me. I start panting and he pulls out. "Your nuts" he smirks at me laying down. "And your insane" I say and kiss him.

Don't forget to comment and like.