Coach's Daughter - McCall

Being Coach's daughter had its perks. I mean I'm the assistant coach for the the lacrosse team which is fill with hot guys. As much as there's all these guys there's only one I have eyes for.
Scott McCall.
We're in the same grade and some classes too.
I'll never forget the face he made when Dad said he made the team.

Flashback:

"Congrats McCall, you made first line" Dad said. I smile beside him. I knew Scott could do it.

"Really? Thanks Coach" he smiled

End of flashback.

I smile at the memory. I tied my hair up and turned to see Dad.
"Hey Sport, can you get out the nets?" Dad asked. I nod. "Sure thing Dad" I say. "Here I'll get one of the boys to help you" he said. I saw all the guys turn there attention. "I'll help her!" "Coach!" "I'll go" I swallow. I didn't know I was that interesting. "Jesus- you know what- McCall!" Dad calls. My heart flutters as I hear his name. I watched him raise his head.

(I know his eyes are turning gold but ignore that part)

"Yes Coach?" he asked walking up. Boy how Scott went from adorable to damn fast.

(This picture was perfect 😂😂)

"Can you help y/n get the extra nets out" Dad asked him. I watched as Scott looked at Stiles and then at me. "Yea sure" he said. We walk to the locker room and he holds the door open for me. "Thanks" I say. "You're welcome" he said. "The keys are in his office" I say walking into my dad's office and getting the keys to the equipment room. I hear a weird animalistic sound. "What was that?" I ask looking at Scott. He turns. "Y/n, stay in the office" he said. I shake my head no. "Just trust me and stay-" he stops when he sees my eyes. They're wide as I see a monster like creature behind Scott. I cover my mouth to hold in my scream. I watch Scott slam the thing away into a locker. I hear a growl come from Scott and look at him.

Oh my god

Oh my god. An alpha!
I lock the office door and stay back in the corner of the room. The guy that I have a huge crush on and am secretly in love with is a werewolf? How did I not smell it on him? I hear a slam. Does he know my secret? I hold my body tightly to myself. Suddenly the noises stop. I swallow and try to stay quiet. "Y/n.." I hear Scott's voice. Is he going to attack me? He seems in control of his wolf. What if does? I'm just an omega. That scared me badly. I stand up on shaking legs. I see he looks human again. I open the door. "I know that looked crazy but I can explain" he said. I nod looking at the thing. He's down. I unlock the equipment room and Scott pulls out the nets. As I'm about to lock it I hear that noise again. As if a reflex I grab the metal bat. "Watch out Scott" I say and he moves out of the way as I swing the bat. I hit the what looks like a Wendigo type hybrid guy and he gets thrown across the room. "How did you?" He asked as I turn to look at him. I shine my bright yellow eyes at him. "No, no way. How could I not have smelt you?" He asked. I ignore his question. "What is that?" I ask pointing to the guy who is now leaving. "Chimera" he said. "And here I am thinking only werewolf were real" I say. He looks at me. "Are you okay?" He asked. "A little shake up" I say. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me. "Im sorry" he said. "Wasn't your fault Scott" I say. He pulls back. "Does this mean Coach is a-" I cut him off. "No, I was bitten when I was 15" I say. "No, your kidding?" He asked leaning against the wall. "Not at all, my alpha isn't an alpha anymore tho" I say. "Wait don't tell me-" he said. "Peter Hale" we both say at the same time. "That's crazy" he said. I nod leaning against the wall facing Scott. "So your an omega?" He asked. I nod. "Not many alphas around here" I say. He looks at me. "You could join my pack" he said. "Really?" I ask. He nods. "All though my pack consists of a human, a banshee, a beta, a kitsune and a werecoyate" he said. I giggle. "What's a kitsune?" I ask. He smiles. "You'll see" he said. "Y/n, McCall!" I hear my dad's voice. "Everything's fine dad, just had trouble getting the nets out" I yell back to him. I take one net and Scott takes the other. We walk out and start walking back to the field. "Hey y/n" he asked. I set down the net in place. "Yea Scott?" I ask. "Would want to-" please say go on a date! Please say date. "Meet my pack after School?" He asked. I try to hide my disappointment that he didn't ask me out. "Uhm yea sure" I smile. "Y/n!" "Coming!" I say and jog over to my dad.

I sat beside Stiles. "I see what your doing?" He said leaning closer to me. "What are you talking about Stiles?" I laugh as I log the positions. "You know what I mean, Watching Scott" he said. I swallow. "You can tell me" he said. "Is it that noticeable?" I ask. He nods. I shy. "You like him don't you?" He asked. "Yea I do" I say. He smiles. "Why are you smiling?" I ask. "Look up" he said standing up. I look at see Scott looking at me. He saw I caught him and turned away smiling. "He likes you too" Stiles said as he jogged back to the field. I smile. He likes me!

At Scott's house:
I look around at them. Liam, Kira, Malia, Lydia and Stiles. I swallow again. "Do you want something to drink?" Scott asked. I nod. "Here come with me" he said. I nod and follow him out of the living room. "I don't think your pack likes me" I say. He turns and looks at me.

"What makes you think that?" He asked

"What makes you think that?" He asked. "The girls kept eyeing me and I heard liam growl" I say. "That wasn't your fault" he said. I look at him puzzled. "Okay... I like you. I mean really like you and they're just trying to see if your-" I cut him off by stepping forward and kissing him. He quickly kissed back wrapping his arms around my waist as I place mine around his neck.
"Hey Scott we were- woah" we pull apart and Stiles is standing there. "Knew it- called it" he smiled walking out. I laugh and Scott smiles at me.

Don't forget to comment and like