Cop Car-Parrish

I was studying for my mid terms when I felt something cold run out of my ear. I shiver and touch my hear. Sliver blood? I hear weird clicking and robotic noises. Oh no. I swallow and look out the window. I saw Theo standing across the street. Stiles was right, there's something up with him. Maybe I should go see Derek, he could help. I grab my jacket and Keys and walk down. I lock the door and get in my car. I start Driving down. Suddenly my car stops. I watch smoke come from the Engine. "No!" I say. My body twitched again and I felt more of the sliver blood stuff. I get out of my car. "Your defective y/n, I gotta take you back" Theo said walking slowly. I start walking away. It turned into a sprint and I ran into the closest place, my old high school. I pull out my phone. "911 what's your emergency?" The women asked. I hear someone walking around the locker rooms I hid in. "Please help me! I'm being chased! Please help" I cry trying to be quiet. I heard him near the door so I snuck out into the hallway. "Dear you need to tell me where you are, stay on the phone with me" she said. "Beacon Hills high school---Ah!" I scream. I start running away. I drop my phone. "No please!" I scream. He shakes his head no. "Sorry Y/N, I can't do that"  Theo smirked. I cry.
"Please let me go" i say. "Sorry can't do that, your not what we wanted, you defective" he said. I run past him. He grabs my arm. I scream louder. "No!" I cry.
"I here sirens" he growls shifting. "You called the cops?" He laughs. "God your stupid" he laughs again. "Please let me go!" I say trying to get out of his grip.
"Freeze!"

Thank god! Theo laughs and shifts back before looking over his shoulder

Thank god!
Theo laughs and shifts back before looking over his shoulder. "Deputy Parrish" he smiled turning around holding me by the throat.  "Let her go!" He said. Theo drops me and I start gasping. Another officer cuffs Theo and takes him. Parrish put his gun away and comes over to me. "Y/n, are you ok?" He said. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. He hugs me back. "Let's get you out of here" he said lifting me up. He carries me to the cruiser.
"What were you doing alone out here?" He asked. "I started hearing weird noises and then this started happening so I just- ran" I say pointing to the sliver blood coming from my ear. I lay my head on his shoulder. "Hey your okay. He can't hurt you" he said. I nod but still hold onto him. He pulls into my drive way. "Jordan?" I ask. He looks at me. I lean up and kiss him. I start kissing him more. He doesn't respond. Oh god what am I doing? He works with my dad! I pull back.
"I'm so sorry" I say and open the door. He grabs my arm. I look at him. He pulls me back to him and kisses me. I slide over to him and wrap my arms around him. He lifts me up and onto his lap. "We shouldn't be doing this" he said. "But I want to" I say kissing his neck. "God how I've wanted you the minute I saw you walk into the station" he said. I moan. "Come in?" I ask. "What if your brother comes home? Or worse your dad" He asked. I frown. "Let's go to my apartment" he suggested. I nod and kiss him. I slide in the seat beside him. He drives quickly to his apartment. He parks and we get out. He lifts me up and I smile. He carries me and pushes threw the door. He takes off my shirt and I undo his police uniform. He takes it off and flexs his arm as he holds me. He lays me down on his bed and starts to undo my jeans. He takes them off and I pull him down to me. I kiss him and start to undo his pants. "Mmm" I moan as he kisses me harder. He takes off his pants. "Arch your back beautiful" he said. I do as told and he takes off my bra. He starts kissing my chest...

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked playing with my hair. I look up at him. "Id love to" I say. He smiles. "I should probably take you home" he said. I shy. "5 more minutes" I say and hide in his chest. He laughs. "Is my ear still bleeding?" I ask. He looks. "No not at all" I nod. "Okay now I should really take you home" he said. I nod. We get up and get back dressed. I got cold so he gave me his police academy hoodie with his name on it. "So tomorrow?" He asked as we got into the cruiser again. "It's a date" I say. He pulls into my drive way again. I see the Jeep is back. I lean over and kiss him. He kisses back. TAP. We pull apart and look at the window. Stiles... "Hey Parrish, whatcha doing there with my sister?" He asked. I look at Jordan. "Ignore him, I'll see you tomorrow" I say and kiss him. He smiles and nods. I slide out of the car and walk over to Stiles. I pull him in the house. "Buddy you can't be doing that, I'm a grown women I can make my own decisions" I say. He smirks. "Dad is going to flip when he finds out" he grins evilly. "Hey, not the way to talk to your big sister like that" I say and start to walk up stairs. "Do you actually like him?" Stiles asked. "Yea I really do, he means a lot to me" I say. Stiles nods. "Looks like your following mom's footsteps" he smiled. "What do you mean?" I ask. "You going out with a cop" he winked. I laugh and nod. I walk up. I went to bed with a smile on my face.