VOID-Stilinski

We were making out in his jeep when suddenly something didn't feel right. He started trying to push me into having sex, stiles never pushed me to have sex. He lets me decide. I pull back and look at him. Dark bags under his eyes, very pale-

 Dark bags under his eyes, very pale-

oh god. How did I not see that this demon thing took over my boyfriend. Okay come down y/n, you can do this. "Stiles, not tonight ok?" I say. He looked beyond angry when I said that. "No! I'm your beloved boyfriend and you should do as I ask!" He said and smacked me so hard across the face that I hit my head on the back of the door. I held the tears and leave. I know it's not Stiles but he's using Stiles's body... It felt so real.
The next day:
Scott told me they got him. Void tied down. That they need my help to get Stiles out. I agreed wanting only to see my boyfriend again. As I walked in to the room I saw him. Tied to a chair with duck tape covering his mouth.

 He saw me

He saw me. His eyes are filled with tears as he looks at me. He looks like my stiles again. I look around for Scott and decided to take off the tape. "Babe?" I ask brushing his hair from his face. He smirks. "All I had to do was cry?" He laughs. "y/n" Scott said walking into the room. "Im sorry I can't do this" I cry and leave.

For the next two days I hide from everyone. I didn't leave my house till I got a phone call.
"Hello?" I say.
"Y/n, he's back. Stiles is back" Scott said. I swallow.
"Really?"
I ask sitting up out of my bed.
"Yea we got the nogitsune out" he said. I smile.
"He wants to see you, he just keeps saying your name over and over" Scott said.
"Bring him over" I say. Scott agreed and we ended the phone call I quickly put on Jean shorts and Stiles's lacrosse hoodie. I tie my hair up and hear the door be unlocked. I sit on my bed again. "Y/n.." Stiles says softly. I look at him. His eyes are puff red with tears.

 "Stiles is that really you?" I ask

"Stiles is that really you?" I ask. He nods. "When's our anniversary?" I ask. "In four days from now" he said. I get up and hug him. He hugs me back tightly. "I love you so much" he cried. "I can't believe what he did to you" Stiles said. "I love you more, I missed you" I say. He leans down and I kiss him. He kisses me back. We pull back. He brushes his thumb on my bruised cheek. "I can't believe he/I hurt you" he looked so pained that I was hurt. "Stiles you didn't do this, it was him not you" I say. He nods and hugs me again. "Can you stay?" I ask. "Always" he said. I pull back and hand him his sweat pants and his teeshirt. He kisses me once more before turning to change. I slip into another one of his sleeping teeshirts that goes just past my butt. We get into my bed and I lay my head on his chest. He wraps his arm around me and kisses my head. "I will never let anything happen to you y/n, ever" he said. I smile. And I knew it was true. Stiles wasn't the type to let me get hurt, that's what I love about him. He's sweet and caring. "Did Void do anything else?" He asked. "You don't know?" I ask looking at him. "No, I only know that he hit you for something" Stiles said. "He hit me because I figured out it wasn't you" I say. He looks at me. "We were making out in the jeep and then I just felt weird, kissing didn't feel right and then he started pushing me to have sex and I realized you've never done that, even when your in the mood, never" I say. "He kissed you?" Stiles said. I nod. He kisses me hard. I kiss back. "There, now you shouldn't have his kiss left on your lips" he smiled. I giggle. "Your weird" I say. He smirks. "But I'm your weird" he said hugging me tightly. "Yea, my weird" I smile.

Another short one but oh well.