Safe and sound - Lahey (requested)

Sorry I took so long with this one, but hope it's worth it for you :)

Leah's point of view:
"Bye Jackson!" I called out grabbing my keys. "Where are you going?" He asked. I look at him. This happens every time. "Same place I went yesterday" I say. He rolls his eyes. "I don't like them, you shouldn't hang out with them" he said. "I know you don't but those are my friends and not yours for a reason" I say leaving the house. Every time I leave the house he doesn't like that I hang out with the pack. I drive off to Scott's house. I jumped out of my car and headed up the steps to the McCall household. I knock. "Hey Leah" Scott answered smiling. I smile and walk in. "I'll let Isaac know your here, I'm going out with Stiles. He found something he wants me to look at about the kanima on the loose." Scott said. "Okay, let me know if you need my help" I say. He nods. Isaac came down the stairs. I smile. He looks good today. Kinda a little tuffer then normal. He's got on a black jacket. I like it. "Hey Leah" he smiled. "Hey Isaac, ready?" I ask. He nods. "Great let's go" I say. I've been helping Isaac learn about the pack and train in combat. I'm really good at hand to hand combat since Jackson and I took lessons as kids. I always won. Anyway, when I first met Isaac he was really quiet and to himself but with my help I've gotten him to open up to me. He and I have gotten very close.

"Again" I say. He looks at me getting back up. "This isn't a fair fight" he said. I look at him. "How did you gather that?" I ask. "Well your human and a better fighter, I'm a werewolf and a stronger person. How can I fight with you?" He asked. I saw his point. "You've got a point, okay to test both of us let's try you using your wolf powers against me" I say. He looks at me. "Okay" he said. I nod. He shifts his eyes gold and growls at me. "Game on Lahey" I smile. He ran at me and I blocked it. He groaned in frustration and ran at me again. I duck out of the way once again. Then suddenly I was caught off guard and pushed to the ground. Ow! I look and see Isaac is on top of me. Breathing heavily. I swallow. We just look at each other. He's so close to me. "Good work" I say. He nods. My phone rings. He gets off me and I grab it. "Hello?" I ask. "Leah we need you and Isaac!" Stiles says. "We'll be there, where are you?" I ask getting up. "School" he said. "We're on our way" I say. "Hurry!" He said. I hang up. "Isaac we have to go now!" I say. He nods and follows me back to the car. "What's going on?" He asked. "I don't know but Stiles sounded panicked on the phone" I say.

We rushed to get back to the school to see what was going on. "It's about time Leah!" Stiles calls out. He's laying on the ground. "Where's Scott?" I ask him leaning down closer to him. "He's over there" Stiles said moving his eyes to the left. I ran over to Scott. "Leah!" He said. "Yea I'm here." I tell him. "Why can't either of you move?" I ask. "It's the kanima venom, it paralyzed us temporally-" he gets cut off by a weird hissing noise. I can beat it, it's just like Scott always told me. What how it fights and us it against him. " I can fight it" I say standing up. "No Leah-" I cut him off. "I have Isaac with me" I say. "Leah that's the thing" Scott says. "The Kanima is Jackson!" Stiles yelled. After hearing that I ran out of the gym to go find him. "Leah be careful!" Isaac yells following me. I ran into the pool area and found it. That's my brother? "Jackson?" I call out. It turns and looks at me. Then it's eyes drift to Isaac. "Jackson it's me! Just calm down I'm sure we can find a way to help you" I say. He moves closer to Isaac. In the blink of an eye The kanima Jackson ran at Isaac. I scream and ran as fast as I could to block him from hurting Isaac. "Leah!" Isaac yells at me as Jackson's claws me in the stomach. Ow! I fall down and Isaac caught me. I watched as the Kanima ran off. "Oh god Leah your bleeding!" He said. I look down at my stomach. "I'm going to be fine" I tell him. "Oh god this is all my fault!" He panics. "I should have wolf out and saved you I should have-" I cut him off by kissing his soft lips. He kissed back holding me closely to him. We pull back a little. "Isaac, I've had a crush on you since I can remember" I say. He smiles. "I really like you Leah" he said. I kiss him again. "As much as this is fun, we should get me to the hospital" I tell him. He nods and lifts me up in his arms. We start walking out and hear Stiles yelling. We stop and look at him and Scott. "This is why I need to be a wolf! If I was I wouldn't still be paralyzed" Stiles said as Scott just laughed helping Stiles up. I smile.

Hope you enjoyed this one Leah :) and so sorry I took even longer then I wanted to. College and work is getting intense.