Author's Note

I can't even begin to express how sorry I am for not updating in like a month or so. Remember I was sick? It turned out it wasn't just the flu, it was pneumonia and I suffer from asthma so it wasn't the greatest combination. Long story short, I ended up hospitalized, missed tons of classes and after I got well, spent weeks trying to catch up with my classes as grades are a HUGE deal for me. And I was feeling so sick I wasn't able to think in english, I have absolutely no idea if I had mentioned it before or not but english is not my first language but I did write some things, even got the idea for a new fic that I'll be uploading soon and all. Thank you for understanding and I'm just writing this because I don't want to clutter the brand new chapter with this boring note. I'm happy because I came back to discover I have lots of new readers :) thank you so much. Now, expect the new chapter soon, I'm feeling a lot of pressure because all the time that passed, I just don't want it to be crappy so I have like 4 different versions of it hahaha... Now I'm rambling, I missed writing so much, like I said, thank you so much for sticking with me even though I went missing. I love you all....

Now if you excuse me, I also have tons of fic to read hahaha. See you next time xx