Tabloids

Time went fast and before they knew it, it was The X Factor finale. It had been difficult, but Zayn and Perrie had managed to keep whatever kind of relationship they had under the covers. Perrie found it romantic, meeting in secret and sharing sweet innocent kisses here and there, sneaking out and lying; she found it exciting. Zayn on the other hand, had a hard time with it, because he wanted to scream to the world he was in love, as cheesy as it sounded, and because he wanted to call her his girlfriend, and she wasn’t.

“I just don’t want to lie when they ask about us, I don’t want to deny you” was the explanation she gave him after turning his offer down; and Zayn would’ve been offended if it was any other girl, but he liked Perrie too much, and he was willing to wait for her to be ready.

Fortunately, One Direction had to perform in the last live show before the finale, and Zayn was able to go and wish Perrie good luck in her performance, even kiss her as they were alone when they met.

“Don’t you guys have anything better to do than performing here?” Perrie teased. “I think you’ve been on this season as much as we were and you aren’t even competing”

“At least that gave us the chance to meet” he responded, kissing her one more time. “This is kinda hot” he said, acknowledging the fact that they were making out hidden in a closet.

“What if we don’t win?”

“You will” Zayn answered, going in for another kiss. But Perrie was having none of it.

“Zayn! I’m being serious. The girls and I plan on continuing together but what if it doesn’t work out”

“We didn’t win and look at us” he said pulling her closer.

“That was different” she replied, pulling apart. “You are a bunch of hot boys that sing amazingly, who wouldn’t like you?”

“And you’re a bunch of hot girls that sing amazingly, who wouldn’t like you?” he said, pulling her close once again and going in to kiss her neck.

“Could you please stop being a hormonal boy and listen to me!” Perrie yelled, pushing Zayn away. “I’m seriously worried here Zayn! It’ll all be over if we don’t make it!” she continued, but was interrupted by the door opening. Both of their hearts stopped, they had been caught.

“What the fuck are you two doing in here?” the angry voice of Tulisa filled their ears.

“It is all my fault, I swear” Zayn began to explain but the older woman stopped him.

“So you dragged Perrie here, against her will” Tulisa said, lowering her voice to avoid dragging any attention. Zayn nodded and Tulisa just laughed. “You are so cute trying to protect Perrie” she said with a bright smile on her face. “You two are adorable together, I’m not gonna say a word, but be careful next time. Now, don’t you have things to do? Somewhere to be?”

Zayn and Perrie thanked Tulisa, with Perrie giving her a quick hug before saying their goodbyes to each other. “Trust me, you’re going to win this” Zayn whispered into Perrie’s ear and gave her a quick peck.

“Just one more night and we don’t have to hide anymore” she replied with a smile, before parting her way with her mentor.

It turned out Zayn was right, Little Mix had won the competition. What happened next was a big blur to Perrie, tons of interviews, celebrations, people coming and going to congratulate her and the rest of the girls. She had never felt happier in her life, and the fact that Zayn was there by her side only completed her happiness.

“Told you!” He yelled hugging her from behind. Perrie turned around with a huge grin plastered on her face, eyes filled with happy tears. She embraced him in the biggest hug and gave him a kiss.

“This is the happiest moment of my life and I’m so glad I get to share it with you” she said, kissing him again.

“Get a room!” Jesy said approaching them.

“Congratulations Jessica”

“Thank you Malik. Sadly, I’m here to steal Perrie Winkle away from you, we have some celebrations to do.”

“Don’t worry, I completely understand” he said giving the blonde girl another kiss before she walked away with her friend.

“Can’t you guys keep your hands off each other?” Jesy commented with a disgusted face as they walked.

“Actually, there’s a sorta funny story about that I forgot to tell you” Perrie said giggling, referring to the previous events in the closet. She now found it funny, but right at that moment she was scared to death.

The rest of the night happened with no inconveniences, Perrie balancing her time between he relatives that had been there supporting her, the girls and of course, Zayn. She had never been the one to drink, but after the girls had insisted the occasion called for it, she drank a few glasses of wine and got instantly a little tipsy; nothing too important, but enough to make her be all over Zayn, all night and get her a horrible headache the next morning.

The fact that the girls wouldn’t stop teasing her about Zayn didn’t help to ease her pain. They had snapped tons of pictures of them full on snogging, and Perrie had never been more grateful press hadn’t been allowed to the after party.

“How are you gonna explain this to your mother” Leigh-Anne said between  giggles, handing her phone for Perrie to see a picture of herself grabbing Zayn’s ass, if there was one thing the girls loved was making fun at each other expenses.

“That’s actually a pretty good question” the blonde replied, covering her face with a pillow.

“Don’t worry, she was so drunk she probably doesn’t remember. But look, we made every single paper cover. Including a few tabloids” Jade added, signaling to Perrie a pile of papers stacked in the coffee table. Perrie got up to check them out, trying to relive the memories, when she reached The Sun.

“Have you girls read them?!” she nearly yelled, anger filling her voice.

“Not really, they were handed to us but we’ve been pretty busy making fun of you” Jesy replied from her spot, not really paying attention to her friend’s enraged face.

“Well then read it!” the blonde singer yelled, tossing the paper to her friend.

Little Mix celebrate big win

They were the first group ever to win X Factor, and they had a well-deserved celebration at a huge party thrown in their honour, where only close friends and family members were allowed, as well as vip celebs, including the 1D boys. Although we’re not sure they were invited because of their celebrity status, but more for their close relationship with the girls. Just ask Perrie Edwards, who was seen getting extremely close to Zayn Malik, member of the boyband, sharing some intimate moments.

This isn’t the first time Perrie has been caught with Zayn. Just a few months back, photos of the pair kissing and walking around on a date surfaced social networks and a source claims the Little Mix star and the One Direction hunk kept sneaking around to be together during her time on The X Factor, they were even caught doing the dirty on one of the closets backstage of the show that made them both famous.

The article accompanied with a picture of the blonde girl with the caption “Naughty Perrie”. Jesy finished reading and passed the paper to the rest of the girls, with a shocked look never leaving her face.

“What the actual fuck?” was all she cold mutter. The rest of the girls shot sympathetic looks at her friend, whose face was red with fury and embarrassment, angry tears filling her eyes.

“I fucking hate tabloids.”

Hii! How are you, I wasn't supposed to update this but this actual absolutely mental story in The Sun made me write this. How could you possibly know Zerrie spent that much money sending raunchy pics to each other?... Tabloids amuse me. Sorry if this sucked.

Much love xxx

And don't forget to buy Salute and pre-order Midnight Memories.

Btw, which is your fave song from Salute? (Mine is About The Boy... and Salute, and See  Me Now, and Competition and These Four Walls. I can't decide!! The album it's too perfect)