Calum: Pool party

Oh look I'm finally updating....

(___)=Name
(H/c)=Hair color
(H/l)=Hair length
(F/s)=Favorite song
(B/f)=Best friend
(F/d)=Favorite drink
(E/c)= Eye color

_______________________

Looking through your bag, you checked to make sure you had everything.

"Sunscreen, check. Sunglasses, check. Towel, check."

You made sure you had everything else then nodded in approval. Smiling, you stood up and picked up the bag, putting your phone in your short pockets. You walked out the door, flipping your (h/l) (h/c) hair over your shoulder.

You began walking down the sidewalk, making your way to Ashton's house where the pool party was at. Your phone rang (f/s) and you read the caller ID, seeing it was your best friend, (b/f).

"What's up?" You asked, putting your cellphone up to your ear.

An excited squeal came through the phone and you pulled it away from your ear quickly. "(___)! Where are you?!"

Slowly, you brought the cellphone to your ear. "I-I'm walking now...I'm almost there."

"Well hurry up!" (B/f) nearly shouted, scaring you. "Calum is about to jump off the roof!"

You let out a snort at the boys stupidity. "Tell him to wait! I'm two blocks away. See you in a minute."

You began picking up your pace, so that you were basically jogging and hung up on (b/f). After a few more steps, you picked up your pace even more, now running, your flip flops slamming against the concrete.

A few more seconds passed before you turned into the big yard. "I'm here! Sorry, I'm late!"

With that, you heard a Tarzan like scream as someone leaped off the roof and caused a huge splash, followed by a fit of laughter from everyone. A few seconds later a boy with now dripping wet, brunette hair appeared out from under the water.

He rubbed his eyes and smiled widely at you. "Oh hey (___)!"

Everyone then turned to you, now noticing that you had arrived. Multiple people waved to you, a few others saying hi.

(B/f) came over to you, resting her forearm on your shoulder. "Hey, how come you didn't say anything when you came in?"

Sighing, you shrugged. "Uh, I did. I guess no one heard me." Under your breath, you added. "Like usual."

"Oh, well the music is pretty loud, and a lot of people were having conversations." (B/f) nervously replied. Her eyes sparkled as she got a sudden thought. "Speaking of conversations-"

Annoyed, you responded, holding out the 'a' purposely. "What?"

(B/f) motioned towards the boy who had just climbed out of the pool, shaking his head like a dog to dry his hair some. She turned back to you with a smirk, seeing your flushed expression.

She lowered her voice so that only the two of you could hear her. "You should go talk to Calum!"

"What? No!" You screeched, your cheeks turning a small tint of red just from the thought of the boy.

Your eyes shifted over to him, staring at his perfect features. He had these beautiful chocolate brown eyes, and his skin was this perfect olive color that seemed like it was meant just for him, his smile could end a war it seemed, and his jawline. Oh, don't even get started on his ja-

"(___). Hey, I'm talking to you!"

You blinked a few times, getting pulled out of your fantasy. You frowned as you looked back at (b/f).