Luke: Rainy Days

(__)= Name
(F/y)= Favorite Youtuber
(E/c)= Eye Color
(Height)= Height
(H/c)= Hair Color

_______________________

"It's raining." You sighed to yourself.

One by one, small droplets of water hit against your bedroom window. They started off slowly, occasionally making a small sound, but the rain soon became heavier.

You brought your attention back to your laptop and continued to watch YouTube. (F/y) (mines CrankGamePlays lets goooo) was doing a good job entertaining you for a good hour or so, but when you couldn't find any videos by them you hadn't watched, you grew bored.

You closed your laptop out of annoyance and awkwardly sat on your bed. Your (e/c) eyes shifted back to the window that the rain was still falling against.

Groaning to yourself, you rolled out of your bed, slamming against the floor. "Ouch....." You let out, lifting your head.

You slowly made your way across your room, grabbing a jacket on your way out. When you got downstairs you looked out the windows to see the street was completely empty.

Opening your front door, you walked outside, the rain immediately hitting your body. A few droplets rolled down your face as you walked along the sidewalk. You weren't sure where you were going exactly, but a walk in the rain is usually enjoyable.

After walking for about twenty minutes a car drove up besides you.  As they drove through a puddle the water splashed you, causing you to get soaked.

"Hey! What's the heck?" You shouted, slamming your hand against the persons windshield.

The drivers door opened to reveal someone oddly familiar. "(__)?"

You blinked once, then twice, processing who was in front of you. "Luke?"

"I'm so sorry." He began, running his slim fingers through his now wet hair. "I didn't know I was so close to the curb!"

"It's fine," you shrugged off, looking into his bright blue eyes. "If you were someone else, I would have kicked your butt."

"I doubt you could reach it." Luke immediately teased back. "What are you, 3 feet tall?"

"I'll have you know I'm (height)." You corrected, crossing your arms.

Luke raised an eyebrow at you, slamming his door. "What are you even doing out here?"

"Just going on a walk....I don't know." You admitted, playing with a strand of your (h/c) hair.

"Just....walking in the rain? You trying to be in a dramatic music video?" Luke grinned at his own joke, chucking lightly.

"As a matter of fact I am," you began "it's called 'The super cute boy who wouldn't leave me alone'."

Luke's eyes widened, a few moments passing before he burst out into hysterical laughter. You furrowed your eyebrows, not sure why Luke was laughing so hard.

"What?" You demanded.

"You just called me," he made his voice a higher pitch in an attempt to sound more like a girl. "Super cute."

Your cheeks immediately heated up at what Luke told you. Covering your face with your hands, you groaned. "Did I really?"

"Yeah." Was all Luke could say before he started laughing again.

This is why you don't talk to people. Being the non-social and awkward person you were made it hard to have conversations. They all end up stopping after a good thirty seconds. Or like this.

"I'm so stupid. Oh my god!" You let out, throwing your head back.

"Hey, you're not stupid." Luke narrowed his eyes at you, his beautiful blue orbs still very obvious.

"Sheesh, okay." You put your hands up in defense. "I meant dumb."

Luke pursed his lips. "You're not dumb either!"

"I'm an idiot?" You let out with a nod.

"No."

"Moron, then."

"Nuh-uh. Try again."

"Guess I'm a boob." You sighed in defeat.

"Really? A boob?" Luke snorted, a smile small covering his lips for a brief second. His face went serious again. "No, (__) you're none of those things."

"Well, Lucas-"

"It's just Luke." He corrected, awkwardly twiddling his thumbs.

"Okay, whatever." You paused "Well, Luke, then what am I?"

"Hmmm...where do I begin?" Luke whispered to himself. His eyes met yours once again. "Cute, funny, charming-"

"Wrong. Wrong. And wrong." You told him.

Luke ran a hand through his hair, raindrops dripping out of his golden locks. "Fine, I'll tell you something you know. Awkward."

You nodded "That's true."

"Which is cute and funny, if I may add."

"You just won't give up, will you?" You asked, trying not to smile.

Luke bit his lip, looking around as he thought. You tapped your foot against the sidewalk as you waited for him to answer your question. He looked back to you, casually saying "Not until you kiss me."

"What?" You gasped at his words.

"You heard me." He grinned, walking closer to you. "Not. Until. You. Kiss. Me."

"You really want to kiss....me? Have you met me?" You questioned, confused.

"If I didn't know you, I wouldn't have said that. Now would I have?"

"That didn't really make sense, but okay." You shrugged.

Luke grabbed your hands, both wet from the rain and your sweat. You heart picked up its pace as Luke smiled at you. "Don't be so nervous, it's just a kiss."

"Yeah, I know I shouldn't be. But it's you."

"Oh dont even start with that cliche crap." Luke chuckled. "Just kiss me."

You chuckled, placing your lips against Luke's.

_________________________

Wow I have not updated in so long.

I'm really running out of ideas sorry guys :(