Luke: Costume shopping

All the boys are in this chapter yay!

Disclaimer:
•MEMES INVOLVED
•IF YOU STILL CRY EVERYTIME HARAMBE IS MENTIONED PLESE DON'T GET TRIGGERED
•LIVYSENPAI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OUTCOME OF THE VIEWERS

(___)= Name
(E/c)= Eye color
(H/c)= Hair color
(B/f)= Best friend
(S/c)= Shoe Color
(S/b)= Shoe brand
_______________________

Walking alongside (b/f), you headed to the best place in town to get costumes. (B/f) held the door open for you, and you walked in first.

"Thanks." you stated and began looking around.

You noticed all the decorations and costumes before you even started moving. (B/f) stood next to you and crossed her arms.

"So what are we doing?" She asked, and began heading for the women's section. "Sexy cop? Sexy nurse? Sexy skeleton?"

Shrugging, you stopped in front of the large selection of costumes. "How about something without the word sexy at the beginning?"

"Oh," (b/f) muttered and pushed some of her hair out of her face. She smiled and grabbed a costume, showing you. "What about a hot fairy?"

"Or how about this?" You grabbed your own costume and chuckled when you saw your friend's reaction.

"I am not being an egg!" She demanded and snatched the costume out of your hand, slamming it on the shelf.

Letting out a laugh, you continued walking. "I'm gonna go check out the masks and stuff, maybe I'll find some inspiration."

"Well I'm coming too." (B/f) hollered and ran after you. "I am not picking out a costume by myself."

So the two of you began checking out the masks and makeup.

"We could use this and be zombies." You pointed to a dark makeup set and (b/f) shrugged.

She began looking through the makeup again. Groaning, you turned away and walked forward to see what else you could do for a costume.

"Whatever, I'm gonna check out the decorations."

Turning the corner to enter the decoration section, you slammed into someone. You hit the ground hard and winced.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry-" the voice paused. The person's, who you could tell was a boy, worried tone changed into a confused one. "Wait....(___)?"

You looked up to see a very attractive blond boy, his thin eyebrows furrowed as he stared at you. Recognizing the boy instantly, you blushed.

"Uh....hi, Luke." Was all you could let out.

Luke held his hand out for you, flashing you a smile. Slowly, you took it and he pulled you up.

"Sorry about that." Luke stated and awkwardly rubbed his neck.

You shrugged it off, playing with a strand of your hair. "It's fine, really."

"So, uh....what are you doing here?"

"Oh," you raised your eyebrows. Luke was actually talking to you! "Just getting costumes with (b/f)."

Luke shoved his hands in the pockets of his black skinny jeans. "Huh, I'm here with my friends to."

Luke and his friends are in the 'popular' group of students. Everyone who he hung out with was attractive, talented, or athletic. You weren't part of that group. But you were happy being the quiet girl at the back of the class.