Calum: Bullied

CLICHE CLICHE CLICHEEE!

(__)= Name
(F/c)= Favorite Color
(L/n)= Last Name

_______________________

Your locker slammed shut, causing you to jump. You took in a deep breath, knowing exactly who it was.

"(___)." He smirked, his shiny white teeth becoming visible and popping against his olive skin. "So, whatcha got there?"

"Nothing."

He stifled a laugh, looking to the books in your arms. "Nothing? Looks to me like you've got plenty of assignments in there. How about I take a look?"

"Calum!" You said, looking up at the much taller boy. "Back off, you annoying t-"

He grabbed your books and folders out of your arms, looking down at them. He opened the first folder on top, pulling out a few of the assignments. "Ew, Mr. Clifford? He's the worst," Calum dropped the papers onto the floor, continuing.

"Stop, that's like- half my grade!" You lied, reaching for what was in his hands.

Calum turned his body so you couldn't grab it, reading the assignment. "Blame the Health Teacher? What the hell is this bullshit?"

You winced, knowing exactly what it was. "Just give it to me!"

"Oh my god are you writing One Direction fanfictions?"

Calum was looking down at the paper with an amused expression, laughing to himself.

"I swear to god, if you don't give it back to me I'll beat the crap out of you!" You nearly yelled, a few students stopping to look at you.

"I highly doubt you can do anything,"He responded almost instantly. "Also, this is super boring. You suck at writing."

Calum ripped the bundle of papers in half, your hands immediately covering your mouth as a gasp escaped your lips. You had worked so hard on that, it broke your heart.

His eyes widened, seeing a small (f/c) book. Oh god no. Not my song book. Losing something you'd worked on for a while was pretty bad, but there was no way you could lose all those lyrics you worked so hardly to come up with. This was the one thing that meant so much to you, your most important possession.

"No! Give that to me!" You jumped, Calum holding the book over his head.

"Let's see," Calum opened the book, loudly reading what was written. "Most of my life, I sat on my hands, I don't make a sound?"

More people were gathered around now, listening to the lyrics you had wrote. "Stop!"

Calum ignored you, moving on to the next song he found interesting. "Who am I? Who am I when I don't know myself? Who am I? Who am I? Invisible-"

Calum's head jerked as your fist collided with his jaw. He stumbled back, taking a minute to regain his balance. The whole hallway "oooohed" as Calum got closer to you.

He growled angrily, his eyes burning into yours. Calum grabbed your arm, forcing it behind your back. He then kicked your leg, forcing you to the ground. You threw your elbow back, connecting it with his privates. Calum groaned, wincing. Everyone watching couldn't help but laugh.

"Mrs. (L/n), Mr Hood! What is going on here?!"

Calum and I both froze, all the students immediately running away, except one. Luke, one of Calum's friends, (also a douchebag) looked to the principle.

"Mr Irwin, this was all (___)'s fault, she just started attackin-"

"Mr Hemmings, I know he's your friend but I have student records. I'm pretty sure I know who started this whole thing. Now, why don't you run along and get to class, maybe actually try to bring those grades up?"

Luke, with a scared expression, nodding and walked away. Mr Irwin folded his hands as he waited for Luke to get a good distance away then looked to you and Calum. "Let's go."

"What- where?" Calum questioned.

"To his office, moron." You responded with an eye roll.

The three of you reached Mr. Irwin's office, him forcing you and Calum to sit in chairs next to each other. "You know, if you two didn't talk to each other like that, and fight like hooligans, you wouldn't be in this situation."

"We wouldn't be in this situation if she," Calum signaled to you "hadn't pinched me."

Mr Irwin raised his eyebrows at Calum's words. "Mrs (l/n), is that true? You punched another student?"

"Well, yeah," You began, twiddling your thumbs nervously. "But only because he was bothering me."

"And what do you mean by bothering?" Mr Irwin questioned.

"He was going through the folders and ripping everything out- so now I'm going to have to make up a lot of work because of him. Calum also read something very personal to me out loud to other students." You said, matter of factly.

"Do you have anything to say, Mr Hood?" Mr Irwin looked to Calum, who was silently looking down at the floor. "Very well, detention for the next two weeks."

Calum looked up at this, an angry expression on his face. You laughed, sticking your tongue out at Calum. "Ha ha!"

"Mrs (l/n), I wasn't just talking about him."

*
You tapped on the desk, creating the only other noise besides the clocks ticking. After a few moments, Calum groaned, shouting at you from the back of the room.

"Can you stop that?"

"That's what I asked you when you were going through my stuff, and look where we are now." You responded, turning around in your desk.

Calum rolled his eyes at your comment, sticking up his middle finger.

"Ohhhh," You joked sarcastically. "I'm so scared. It's a middle finger. Ahhhh!"

"Oh my god, shut the hell up!" Calum yelled, slamming his hand on his desk.

"Why don't you make me." You teased, purposely trying to get on his nerves.

Calum stood up, walking towards you. He placed his arms on the desk and the metal bar, giving you no access to leaving the desk. The two of you stared into each other's eyes for a long moment.

Calum forced his lips against yours suddenly, your eyes widening. Oddly, you enjoyed the feeling of his lips on yours and melted into the kiss. You wrapped your arms around Calum's neck, ignoring the metal bar that was digging into your back. Your lips moved in sync for what felt like an eternity, until Calum pulled away with a shocked expression.

"Did we just..."

"Yeah."

"And we liked it?"

"I mean, I did."

"Huh." Calum let out, his eyebrows furrowed. He looked back to you, connecting your lips once again.

__________________________

Blame the Health Teacher is a fic written by one of my best friends ImAFlashcard it's really good go check it out please! :)