Prolouge

"For all the Pokemon trainers and others, the Top Three have decided to make Pokemon World it's very first Pokemon High School! Trainers, Coordinators, and Performers must take a year off their training to attend this prestigious and history making school! Opening day will be in a week in Cerulean City, Kanto! We can't wait to see you!"

And with that announcement, the tv turned off.

"Well, kids, it's looks like it's off to Pokemon School for you! Anyways, here are your Pokemon! They're all heathy and ready to go!" Nurse Joy handed Ash Ketchum his pikachu.

"Thanks, Nurse Joy!" He exclaimed to the cheerful Pokemon Nurse as she wheeled away.

"So, what do you say, buddy? Ready to go on another adventure?" He asked his pikachu
"Pika, pi!" It replied.

"Ash! Did you hear about the new Pokemon High School?!" His friend and current traveling partner, Clemont, ran up to him. Or at least tried to run.
"Yea! Isn't it awesome?!" Ash smiled.
"Looks like we'll be traveling more!" Clemont said.

"Ash!" Ash's other friends, Serena, and Clemont's little sister, Bonnie, bounced into the room.
"Yay! More Pokemon!" Bonnie shouted.
Clemont grabbed Bonnie with his Aipom Arm. "No, Bonnie. You're too young and besides, you shouldn't even be on our journey with us."
Bonnie pouted. "But I wanted to come, too!"
Bonnie's Dedene popped up from her bag with a pout. "Nenene!"
Clemont sighed. "Dedene can stay with you if you like. You can also keep Clembot and Dad company while we're away. Besides, it's only for a year."
"Ok, fine..." She said.

"So, Ash? Excited?" Serena giggled.
"You bet! I can't wait to go back home!" He said.
"Home?" Bonnie asked.
"Oh, yea, that's right! You're from Pallet Town which is in Kanto. Isn't that near Cerulean City?" Clemont asked.
"Yup! Come on! We got to get boat tickets!" Ash said and ran out the door.
"But wait! We need to do go back to Lumuoise City to drop off Bonnie! Ash!!!" Clemont yelled and ran after him.
"Big brother, wait up!"  Bonnie screamed.

Serena giggled to herself. More traveling with Ash, I can't wait.