Chapter 21

"Ok, stop, Ash! You're absolutely no help and you've hurt all five of your fingers. Go hang with Misty," Leaf sighed.

Gary slyly slinked his arm around Leaf's waist, "Yea, don't worry about us, Ashy boy! Go enjoy a movie with your girl!"

Ash smiled giddily as he was released from fixing duty.

He jumped into Misty's bed and hugged her tightly like a stuffed bear, "Hey, Mist!"

"Ash!" Misty groaned as she tried to hide further into her blanket.

Drew stepped in though the open door where Leaf was trying to fix the door knob.

"Hey, Drew! You mind if I paint your nails?" Iris asked when he sat beside Serena on her bed.

He held out his hand, "At this point, I couldn't care less."

"What's up, Drew?" Ash asked, trying to hold onto his reluctant girlfriend who was already slipping out of the bed.

"I confessed to May," He sighed.

"Whattttt! Drew, that's great! What're you doing here then?!" Serena ecstatically shook him.

He rolled his eyes, "She fell asleep."

Misty finally fell off her bed in laughter, "Drew, oh my Mew! I'm so sorry b-but..."

Ash smiled fondly at Misty as she could barely finish her sentence.

Drew picked up a pillow and threw it at her, "Why are you laughing, Waterflower? You know exactly how this is!"

Misty stopped laughing and froze.

"Wait, what?" Ash asked, looking at them exchange exasperated glances.

"Can I make them sparkly?" Iris asked, interrupting their awkward eye tennis.

Drew looked down at his mudkip blue nails and nodded. He seemed rather satisfied with how they looked.

"So anyways...where's May now?" Serena questioned.

"I don't know. Probably still in my room," Drew shrugged.

"Misty! I need to-Drew!" May burst into the dorm and stopped when she saw her green haired friend.

She noticed Iris painting his nails and her eyes lit up.

"Ooh! Let me paint them, too!" May fell next to Iris and grabbed the other bottle of nail sparkles.

Drew recoiled his hands and blushed, "What're you doing, May? I thought you were sleeping."

"We'll talk about that in a second," May winked and then turned to Misty who was still trapped in the blanket on the floor.

May grabbed one end of the blanket and pulled on it so that Misty would roll out.

"You need to be careful," May helped Misty up. "Dawn is upset."

"What? Why is she upset?" Ash spoke up.

May looked over at him and stared for a few seconds before smiling.

She walked over to Drew, took his face in her hands and kissed him.

Drew stared at her and then slowly closed his eyes, happily, while Iris frantically held onto Drew's hands so he wouldn't mess up his nail job.

May whispered something in Drew's ear and he became red all over. Even the tips of his ears were a deep red. Even so, he was smiling like a giddy school girl.

May sat next to him and let Iris continue, "She's upset because Misty has you, idiot. Gosh, Ash, you're so oblivious."

Drew scoffed while Misty snickered. They were in a room of oblivious idiots.

"Wait, why would she be upset if I'm with Misty?" Ash asked again.

"Oh my freaking fennekin, Ash! She loves you!" Serena groaned.

"What?!" Ash exclaimed, glancing nervously at Misty.

"Ash, you're such a kid," Iris said as she blew gently on Drew's nails.

"He can't help he's stupid," Drew shrugged.

"Hey!" Ash yelled, his face flustering up.

"I can't believe I liked him," May sighed and then smiled up at Drew.

"Me, too, girl," Iris added.

"Wait, what? May? Iris? You guys liked me???" Ash asked.

"For a time," May replied.

"Meh," Iris mumbled.

"Leaf, you don't like me, right?" Ash called out.

"I'm the only guy for Leafy!" Gary yelled.

"Shut up, Gary! And no, I don't like you like that," Leaf assured him.

"Mistyyyy..." Ash groaned as he fell off the bed.

Misty smiled cheekily as she scooped up her boyfriend in her burrito blanket.

Just a small thing *'*